chapter 18

I put my drawing paper away and then walked to the kitchen to eat something.
I heat up some ravioli and sit down on the couch watching T.V.

A hour later I see the guys come in and Landon, Austin, and Andrew plop down beside me laughing. I give them a confused look then look back at the T.V.

"That girl was all over you! And I saw your pants!" Jackub says laughing at Andrew while he blushes, looking away.
"Whatever. You can never control a boner..." He glares at the guys.
I just giggle watching my boys getting along.
"What are you looking at sister?"
I look at jackub who's grinning.
"Just watching you" I smile
'Sttttaaaallllllllker" ethen whispers chuckling. (Damn I forgot how to spell chuckling....😐)
I playfully glare at him then the guys laugh. Get up and walk to my room hearing them changing the channel to the football channel. I open my door and smile getting some clothes from the closet and walk to the bathroom locking the door.
I strip from my jeans and t-shirt and get into the shower Turing the nob.
I feel the hot water running down my back and sigh. I get some shampoo in my hands and put it in my hair then conditioner. I shave then walk out wrapping a towel around my small body. I dry off then put my clothes on, which are ripped jeans and a 'my chemical romance' shirt. Then I brush my  my hair and teeth, then put my neckless on then my vans. I smile at myself then walk out grabbing my purse.

"I'm heading to the mall. Then Wal-Mart. Want anything?" I ask the boys grabbing some money and the keys.

"No. But we would want some condoms." Andrew jokes.
I scrunch my face up in discussed.
"Like anyone would have sex with you" Austin laughs.
I just roll my eyes then walk out getting on my motorcycle. I hear the engine purr to life then race down the road.
After 5 minutes I get to the mall and hop off my bike. I see some boys staring at me, I just glare at them, then start walking towards the mall. I head straight to hot topic to the band shirts.
I grab a Slipknot, nine inch nails, another my chemical romance shirt. Black veil brides, Peirce the veil, and then last a new year's day. Then I head to the anime section and see a Naruto Shippuden shirt, then grab a Levi, and eren, box figure and go to the check out.
"That'll be $56.89 ma'am." 'crystal' said.
I nodded getting my wallet then taking the money out.
"Here's your change. Thank you!" She smiled. I smiled back then took the bag she was holding out, and then walked outside the store.

I heard laughing coming my way then knew who it was.

My sister.
My eyes widen with dear then looked around for a place to hide. I just walked into a store and surprise surprise!! ITS A FUCKING SEX STORE!!! WTF. and guess what!!! my sister heads into the same store.
I told you she's a whore didn't I?
I cover my mouth trying not to laugh. When she heads to the back of the store with her friends, I run out heading to my bike. I lift up the seat and place my bags inside of it. I sit down and put the key in the engine and race down the road back to the house.
Oh home sweet home.
I silently laugh to myself.
Home...

.