Chapter 27

"so how did you find me and everything?"
I ask as we're all sitting in the movie room eating crap. M&ms, slushies, popcorn, pop tarts, anything we could find.
It's storming outside right now and it turns when I went outside to get the mail the lighting struck the tree outside the house. It looks really cool with the burn marks and everything.

"well,  as we told you before,  we killed all his men, including him, and burned his house. How we tracked you,  all thanks to Ethan. He used his mad tech skills." Austin chuckles when Ethan blushes.

"I'm happy I'm back." I say getting up and hugging them all then sit on Austin's lap.
He runnings his hands on my sides then lays them on my lips kissing my neck. I giggle a little squirming around.
Evvill
He groans grabbing my waist harder.
"i-ill be right back"
He sits me down running upstairs.
When he's gone from sight everyone bursts out laughing. I guess they knew what just happened.
I hear the shower running then go upstairs.

I open the door to the bathroom and start getting undressed.
I haven't taken a shower in a long time. My hair is knotted and dirt layers my skin.

I get in the shower wrapping my arms around his waist.
He turns around and picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist so I don't fall.
He kissed my neck and goes to my earlobe biting it slightly. He moves to my lips kissing my passionately. Roaming his hands over my body as I moan.