chapter 32

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!! AAAUUSTINNN!!!!"
I throw all the clothes on the floor trying to find something good to wear.
Apparently, Austin was invited to a "party" for all gangs. I mean I'm not IN the gang but...Ugh I don't know it's pretty confusing to me too.

"Yes, Fiona?" Austin walks in with a towel around his waist and he is using the doorframe to hold him up, he also has his arms crossed across his chest which makes his muscles flex.
Ugh so. Figgen. SSEEXYY!
"Uh. Oh yeah I can't find what to wear. What are you wearing? I might get an idea?"
He chuckles and comes closer to me wrapping his arms around my bare back (facing him), drawing circles it.
He leans in to kiss me, and I gladly accept it, he asks for entry, fighting for dominance, I was winning but he didn't seem to like that so he grabbed my sides and slammed me into the wall making me gasp.
He trails his hands down to my underwear, pulling at it's straps. He pulls so hard, it snaps, falling down my legs to the floor.

I giggle as he nips at my ear.
I grab the towel making it fall off and I look at his hard. I take a deep breath and begin stroking it. He groans holding me tighter, he holds me up by my thighs sticking himself inside me. I let out a load moan as I feel tingles down there. He pulls out a tosses me on the bed making me laugh a little. He hovers over me entering me again. I pull his face closer to mine and start kissing him again as he thrusts harder.
∆∆∆∆∆••••¶¶¶∆∆÷π√√|♥♠♦§Π♪£≠∞

I let out a a breath of air with a goofy grin on my face and look over at Austin's sleeping face.
my man
I giggle and kiss his cheek getting up to take a shower.

I get out, brushing my hair then get dressed again.
I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack.

I get out a pop tart pack and turn on the TV munching the food.

"THE PARTY!" I shout remembering running upstairs back into the room.
I shake Austin to get him to wake up.
"Austin wake up!!"
"What?" He groans slapping my hands away.

"There was that party remember?"
He rushes up to the bathroom guessing to take a shower. Then comes out to get dressed.