chapter 10

Everyone stopped laughing and I took that as my chance to make that nightmare.
Into reality
-----------------------------------------------------

------this morning-----

I looked around everywhere for a gun or at least something. I looked in the bathrooms, the draws, the cabinets. Then I looked in the cushions of the couch and found a box of 24 ct ammo and a revolver.
I grinned to myself and stuffed some ammo in the cylinder, put it on safety and shoved the gun in my boot. I picked up my book sack and slung it over my shoulder, walked out, and drove away with the boys.
------back to school------

I started laughing as I aimed the gun at the crowd.
"Everyone thinks it's such a big game, huh?" I grin and aim at this girl taking a video, and shoot her head. "Well it isn't"
Everyone started freaking out and running everywhere yelling, 'i don't wanna die!' I just laughed at everyone.
"I TRIED staying quite and positive. But no. Everywhere just had to mess with me like I'm a toy. Now your  my toy!" I shout while I started shooting random people like a game. Blood squirting everywhere. More and more screams. But it all stops when I hear a slam of a door opening. I look over and see all the boys standing there. Some with the look of amusement...And some with disappointed expression. Which is Austin. He walks over to me and rips the gun out of my hand making it slide on the floor. Everyone calms down knowing that nobody is armed.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT GUN?!"
Austin shouts at me with his face all red.
I giggle a little looking at the lifeless bodies on the floor.
"1. I'm killing people. Duh.
2. You should really hide your guns better."
"Maybe you should hide your tongue better!" He raises his hand. And slaps me. Hard.
I touch my face but all I feel is the stinging. I look up at him, and he's smiling. I smile a little too because I never see him smile. I reach for the gun and I'm not stopped so I take that as an OK.
I press the trigger, and bodies go flying to the ground like a flower being stepped on. I started to laugh and look over at Austin.

His face full of joy.

What?