Chapter 11

After the gang and I left, we turned up the music really loud and judging we were in a convertible...The noise was everywhere. When my favorite song "control" by Halsey came on I sang along.

They send me away
To find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake with shadows and monsters the hallways they echoed and groaned.
I sat alone in bad til the morning I'm crying "they're coming for me" and I tied to hold these secret inside me, my mind's like a deadly disease,
I'm bigger than my body...
I'm colder than this hooomme..
I'm meaner than my demons...
I'm bigger than these booonnesss
And all the kids cried out "please stop your scaring me"
Goddamn right you should be scared of me
Who is in conntrrolll?
There were sirins behind us and that's when I realized that Landon had turned the music off and we where driving incredibly fast. I stood up a little in my seat laughing while the wind blew through my blonde hair. The boys were all smiling which made me happy. When I think of my family, I wanna just grab a bucket and spend the rest of my life barfing in it. But ever since I was "kidnapped" I think my life has been better..I mean it could've been worse.
"SIT BACK DOWN BEFORE YOU FLY OUT! IMA GO FASTER AND SEE IF THIS COP HERE," Landon points to the fastish car with red and blue lights flashing everywhere," WILL GIVE UP SOON" he yells over the wind. I sit back down and I swear..It like those cartoons where your skin leaves your body showing your bones.
Andrew, Austin, jackub, Andy, and ethen are all laughing their asses while I on the other hand...Is having a seizer. Laughing and screaming at same time waving my hands above my head like a lunatic. The cop finally stopped and when we couldn't see the car anymore we finally went back to normally speed.
"OMG I have never had so much fun in my life!!" I shout full of excitement.
"We'll make sure we do that again some time" ethan chuckles.
"I want ice cream" I announce randomly

We went to the ice cream parlor and laughed about the past.
It's like these guys are my best friend's....
No...These guys are more than friends...

They're family.

Hey guys! I missed ya'll 💕💞 well I hope y'all liked this chapter 💖 love you guys!
Don't forget to vote and follow..I mean if you want to. I'm not forcing you...

~~~~yuki :3