Chapter 24

I open the door to see it was outside.
I run around trying to find a place to hide from the men as they run behind me.
I go over to a little hole thing inside of the bottom of the house.  It's all nasty but atleast I have a chance of escaping.
I hear the guys shouting after me as I duck lower into the hole.
The guys leave and I let out a sigh of relief.  I wait a few more minutes then finally get out.  I look for a gate or a door that I could get out from.
I see one by the gate, so I run towards it as fast as I could.  I open the door seeing an even brighter sun and I hear birds chirping and then I see red.  And then I can't hear the birds anymore.  I feel pain in my spine I look down at my back to see something sticking out of it. A dart. I feel dizzy and see 3 men come up to my and carry my somewhere.  But I blocked out before I saw anything else.

I wake up in a dim lit room. I sit up a little squeezing my eyes close ignoring the pain.  I look around seeing I'm in a room.
Well duh
I chuckle to myself.

The door opens revealing a doctor and my father with 2 people behind him.
He smirks at me taking a seat next to me in the hospital chair.
I stare at him waiting to see what he has to say.
The other 2 guys stay by the door look at me. 
...
"OK so. Apparently I haven't made my rules clear.  You can't escape me.  I will make you pay for everything you have done."
He reaches to caress my cheek but then I bite his palm. Hard.  I don't let go and it started to bleed. He screamed and pain and that's when the other 2 guys started to come over and rip me off of him.
I growled and wiped the blood that was dropping from my mouth. 
"y-you BITCH!" he tells and slaps me then punches me in the stomach.  I groan in pain.
I just smile at him.
I can already feel my cheek swelling and many bruises forming on my stomach.
He just glares at me then sits back down.  I sit back up and just stare at the wall in front of me. Not blinking.  Not saying a word.  Nothing.
He sighs getting up and going to the door.
"when you get out,  I'm going to teach you a lesson. We can't have a pet being naughty can we?" he smiles wickedly.

I give him a disgusted look.
He just laughs walking out with the men following after him.

The door shuts and I laugh.  I laugh insanely. It feels like when I shot down the school.  I felt amazing.  Powerful.  I may not have done anything,  but I feel like whatever my father has in plan for me,  I can take him 10x worse.