chapter 16 Back Home

Start from the beginning

This was her first time entering the office with me. So I wasn't too surprised to see her as serious as she was.

"Welcome back." Tsunade said with a smile as I entered. I smiled back along with Shizune.

"Yes mam'. Just got here today." I said in reply.

"Well now that your back I have assembled a a new team for you. You'll be on squad 5. And your two teammates along with your squad leader will be here shortly." Lady Tsunade said with a smile. It seemed as if she has been preparing them for a while.

"Uhm excuse me mam' but how long have they been notified of me being there teammate?" I asked curiously.

"Thats a good question. I told them about you five months ago." She answered. She was happy about this for some reason.

"Ok. So then whose my new sensei?" I asked curiously. She smiled again.

"Your squad leader will be here shortly. Don't worry. I'm sure you've met before." She answered slyly.

"Ok." I said slowly. I was unsure about this but she is the hokage so she must know what she's doing. So I have no choice but to trust her.

"Ah here they are now. Come in." She said while she folded her hands in front of herself.

"These two are my teammates now? Will they be my teammates just for the chunin exams or will they be staying?" I asked as I looked them over. It seemed as though they were also looking me over.

One of the boys was a couple inches taller then me he had short black hair and brown eyes. He was light skinned.

The other boy was my height if not shorter. He has shoulder length brown hair slicked back with brown eyes as well. He was also light skinned.

I have to admit it these guys look cute but they'll never be cuter than Neji.

But it confused me that they held no headbands.

"Why do they have no headbands?" I asked abruptly looking back to Lady Tsunade.

She chuckled a little and closed her eyes for a brief second before deciding to answer.

"I was waiting for your return. You came back just in the nic of time too. They're outsiders. Meaning they aren't from this village." She said. That stunned me a little.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"First let me introduce you guys before I continue. This one here is Rintaru Anzu he's from the Land of Moon." She pointed to the taller boy with short black hair.

"And this is Masato Murasaki. He's from the Hidden Stone. Boys this is Michigo Kagami. She's previously from the Hidden Mist." She introduced us and waited a couple seconds. Most likely for us to get acquainted with each other.

I nodded to the boys. Rintaru winked at me while Masato just glanced at me.

"Ok about them. We were actually waiting for the hidden stones Tsuchikage to give us a reply to see if Masato can reside here as a leaf village citizen. And it turns put we got a reply this morning. He agreed to let him stay. And about Rintaru, he was already able to stay. I just haven't given them there leaf headbands yet. I was waiting for you to return so I can officially assigned you guys to team 5." She explained clearly. There was one question in my mind though.

"Do they have to go through a test?" I asked remembering my own. She smiled and shook her head. It kind of made me mad but apparently she sensed it so she immediately replied to my unasked question.

"Rintaru has already taken his test and passed. Considering Masato is from the Hidden stone village and has been recommended by the Tsuchikage he doesn't need too." She answered with a smile. I nodded in response.

"Now from this day forth you will be team 5 training under Captain Yamato. Considering he has wood style kekkei genkai hell be able to train you effectly. Since You all have kekkei genkai." When she announced that I glanced towards them shocked. It seems they did the same to me.

"Yamato." She called out his name and he was here immediately.

"Yes lady Tsunade?" He appeared out of no where.

"This will be your team from now on. You will be squad leader of team 5. You need to get them ready for the chunin exams. They will be held one month from today. Is that clear?" She more like demanded him then questioned.

"Yes lady Tsunade. I understand." He said calmly.

"They are all kekkei genkai style users. Your woods style is made up from earth and water style. This is Masato Murasaki from the Hidden Stone. He has the scorch style. This is Rintaru anzu. He's from the land of moon. He has the lightning style. He's no ordinary lightning style user either. Don't underestimate him. And this here is Michigo Kagami as you are well aware by now. She is from the Hidden Mist as well as the Hidden sound village. She has the crystal style as well as the ice style. I'm sure you heard about her?" She explained us simply.

When I glanced to the boys and to my new sensei the boys, my teammates looked shocked because hearing about someone having two kekkei genkai's is under heard of. But it. Seemed as if my sensei, captain Yamato has heard about me. So it was not news to him. Which I'm glad for. But I had a feeling I was going to be questioned from my teammates about why I have two kekkei genkais so I was prepared.

"Yes I have heard her story." Captain Yamato answered simply. Now he was an expert in hiding his emotions.

Which I shall be practicing later.

"Here are your new headbands. This is officially team 5. You will begin training tomorrow. Now go get something to eat and rest. You will begin training for the chunin exams. Remember they will be held in one month. Now go." She handed my teammates there leaf headbands before dismissing us. We nodded and exited the room.

Almira and I made our exit quite fast. I didn't want to get questioned right now.

We had just gotten back from training with Itachi and I was exhausted from the trip.

Once we got to my apartment I headed straight to my room and fell asleep. I completely skipped dinner. However I did feed Almira before I went to bed.

It might've been early to some people but it wasn't too early for me. It was seven pm. Good enough for me to end my day.

I know I will sleep good tonight.