Chapter 74

6 days until wedding:

Betty was sat at the bar while Toni served customers. "You okay girl?" Toni said, taking note of the solemn expression on Betty's face. "No" Betty mumbled. "Why? What's up?" Toni asked. "Jug has basically ignored me all day" she moaned. "Why?" Toni asked. "Beats me, but whatever I'm going out" Betty said and before anyone could say anything Betty had left the bar.

"Jughead Jones!" Toni yelled and jughead came rushing out of the office. "What?" He asked looking around for any danger. "Sit." Toni said sternly. "What's going on?" He asked.  "So hows betty?" She asked, confusing jughead even more. "She's okay" he said confused. "No. She's not. She's upset that you've ignored her all day" Toni exclaimed. "Oh no... I was trying to sort out a wedding surprise and didn't want to spoil it, I didn't mean to, Where is she?" He asked when he finally noticed Betty wasn't around. "She said she was going on didn't say where" Toni explained before moving to serve some customers. Jughead sighed to himself and pulled out his phone:

Jug: Hey babe, where are you?🖤
Betty: pops

He noticed her lack of emojis and realised she's more upset than he thought. He rushed out of the bar and to pops; when he walked in he spotted her in a booth at the back eating some fries and drinking a vanilla milkshake. "Hey Betts" he smiled and sat down next to her. She didn't say anything. "Babe, I'm sorry I was ignoring you on purpose" he said as he grabbed her hands and turned her to face him. "Then why did you?" She asked finally looking at him. "Because I'm planing something for the wedding and I didn't want it to be spoilt" he said. "Really?" She asked. "Really betts" he said with a smile. "I'm sorry juggie, for overreacting, I'm just emotional for some reason" she sighed and leaned into him and he kissed her head. "Your probably just stressed baby, shall we go home?" He asked her but she shook her head. "After I Finish this" She said and pointed to her food. "I'll help with that" he smirked.

Later that evening jughead was in the shower when the bathroom door opened and Betty came in searching through all the cupboards. "You okay sweetheart?" He asked as he peeked around the shower curtain. "Yeah, sorry juggie I'm just looking for my hairbrush I don't know what I did with it" she said. "Babe, you left it on the bed" he laughed, she was never forgetful. "Damn! Whats wrong with me, I'm so emotional and forgetful" she sighed. "I'm probably due on my period" he exclaimed before shutting the door and going into the bedroom.

"So I finalised all of our honeymoon things and all the confirmations came through today" Jug started as they were curled up on the couch. "You, me and a week in sunny Hawaii" he said and she grinned and snuggled closer to him. "I can't wait juggie, I'm so excited to be married" she said. " and I can't wait to be your husband... Elizabeth Jones" he smirked. "Not long now juggie, not long at all" she smiled.

{sorry for not updating, I had a lot going on, but I'm back! Please leave suggestions as I have writers block! Sorry for the short chapter💗}