Chapter 37

Betty didn't talk to anyone for the rest of day and locked herself in her bedroom. "Betts? Please can I come in?" Jug pleases through the door. Sighing Betty unlocked the door and let Jug in where he sat on the bed where she paced. "I can't get my head around it Jug! Do Polly and chic know?! Oh my god I need to tell them!" Betty said searching for her phone. "No betts wait, you can't just call them with something like this, maybe you should wait until you speak with your mom" Jug said pulling her onto his lap and holding her while she sobbed, all her emotions finally hitting her.
"Just let it all out baby, I've got you" he said rubbing her back and placing kisses in her hair.

A while later FP knocked on the door to find Betty asleep in jugheads lap. "She looks exhausted" FP said. "Yeah She is, she says she's fine but I've noticed her awake in the middle of the night and how she tosses and turns, I'm really worried about her dad" Jug admitted. "I know son but Remember when she's ready we're going to talk to her and make sure she's looking after herself, son I care for Betty like a daughter and everyone downstairs hurts to watch her in pain so we will all do anything to help her" FP said. An hour later fangs, sweetpea, Archie, Toni, FP, Kevin and Veronica were sat in the living room waiting for Jug and Betty. "Ahh there she is! How you feeling B!" Veronica said giving Betty and hug, Betty just shrugged and sat with jughead. "Okay Betty we're worried about you, we get this is all a lot but you aren't taking care of yourself and your shutting us out" Veronica said. "Yeah we're here for you Betty you just have to talk to us" fangs added. Betty stood up quickly and moved away from everyone. "What.. what is this? Why is it like you're all putting me on trial" she sobbed. "No babe we're not! We care about you so much and you're struggling at the moment and that's okay but we need you to lean on us and let us help you" Jug said taking her hands in his. "I love you betts" he said "we all love you" he said motioning around the room. "Darling please talk to us, how are you really doing?" FP said. " I don't know how I'm feeling, I feel like my whole life just wasn't mine and now I don't know what to do! They lied to me! I.. I feel so broken" she sobbed and collapsed on the floor only to be held up by Jug. "I've got you baby, I've got you" he hushed.

{ hey! I made a new book a future bughead please check it out it only has two chapters atm and they aren't very good but I'm drafting good chapters now so I can create a story like! Please check it out! I'm still continuing this book daily  so please leave prompts and ideas!💗}