Chapter 72

Jughead was worried. FP was worried. The serpents were worried. Kevin, Veronica and Archie were worried. Betty had spent the last three days cooped up in the office and trying to find her dad. She was hardly sleeping and eating and she hasn't spoken to anyone and everyone was afraid she was making herself sick.

The serpents were holding a meeting with Kevin, Veronica and Archie to discuss how they were going to talk to Betty; the wedding was rapidly approaching and Betty was still obsessing over the photograph Hal had given her. "I'm going to talk to her. Bring her out here" Veronica said and Before anyone could say anything she went to the office. The next thing they knew they saw Veronica drag Betty out the office. "GET OFF ME" Betty yelled and jughead rushed over to them. "Betts. Hey calm down" he said and sat her down in a chair. "What!? I was busy!" Betty said angrily. FP crouched in front of Betty. "Darling. You need to look after yourself we're really worried about you and you need help" he said. "Help?" Betty whispered. "Yes help. Your therapist is back in town and we're going to take you to see her Okay?" He said and Betty just stayed silent and nodded.

Jughead held her hand the whole time while he drove them to the therapists office. He squeezed her hand encouragingly and smiled before helping her out the car. He continued to hold her hand the whole time and when she was called in her kissed her head. "I'll be right here baby I love you" he said and she gave him a small smile. After what felt like hours of waiting Betty finally came back into the waiting room. Jug stood Up to meet her and noticed her red eyes and tear stains on her face. "I'm proud of you baby" he said and she hugged him tightly. "Juggie can we talk?" She asked and he nodded. He lead her back to the car and they drove back to the apartment.

"I'm so so so sorry" she said as they sat on the couch; he didn't say anything he just took her hands and let her talk. "I forgot to take my meds after hals visit and it sent me into a spiral but after taking to my therapist I feel Better" she said as she moved to sit on his lap. "I've accepted that I'll probably never know who my real dad is and I think I'm okay with that" she admitted. "Are you sure?" He asked as he kissed her temple. "I am. I have everything I need right here. This is my family" she smiled at him. "I love you juggie". "I love you too betts and I'm proud of you for going to therapy today you scared me" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry. But now it's all out of my system I want it over with, I'm ready to focus on being your wife" she said and he grinned.

While Betty was in the bath jughead went down to the bar to inform the serpents about Betty as they were still worried. When he returned to the apartment he found Betty in one if his shirts pulling cookies out of the oven. "Whatcha doing cooper?" He smirked as he snaked his arms around her waist. "I made cookies" she smiled. "I knew there was a reason I was Marrying you" he teased and she giggled; he knew that he never wanted her to be sad again and would do anything to keep her smiling. While jughead was eating cookies Betty went to feed her gold fish squirt. "I swear you love that damn fish more than me" Jug said and faked mock hurt. Betty giggled and went over to him, wrapping her arms around him. "Nothing compares to you juggie".