Chapter 11

For the next few days Betty hardly spoke to anyone and didn't leave jugheads apartment let alone his bedroom. Jughead brought food in for her so she could eat but she hardly said anything; she was embarrassed and humiliated after a video of her attacking Cheryl circled around the internet and then some information about her family. She didn't want to talk to anyone. Kevin, Veronica and Archie care but she didn't open the door to them. FP, Sweetpea, Toni and fangs all tried to talk to her but again they were given the silent treatment. So one afternoon every serpent in the bar was surprised when she came down the stairs, dressed and hair and makeup done like normal Betty. For a moment nobody said anything until FP walked up to her and pulled her into his embrace. "Hey Mini coop, we've missed you" he said and she just looked up at him. "Where's Jug?" She asked. "Fixing his bike at the mechanics" FP said. "Okay" Betty said before walking out the door. "Betty where are you going?" Sweetpea asked taking off after her. "To Jug" she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Betty walked down the road as the mechanics was at the end of the road. Upon arriving she spotted jughead standing next to his black truck, his motorcycle in the back of the pick up". Jughead heard somebody behind him and spun around to be greeted with his girlfriend. "Betts. Hey, are you okay? What are you doing here?" He asked as she walked over to him. "I missed you" she whispered before she wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. Jughead quickly responded to the hug and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Juggie? Can i talk to you?" She asked and she pulled away. "Always" he said and he lifted her up and put her on the hood of the truck. "What's up baby?" He asked as he gently stroked her cheek and put some hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry for how I've been acting juggie and I'll apologise to everyone else, I just wasn't feeling myself after everything and I don't know why but I Just didn't want to see anyone, maybe because I felt like I would be annoying everyone else because everyone always thinks I'm happy, but I'm so sorry juggie". She said. "Betts, you have nothing to apologise for, you went through something terrible and yeah it sucks but it won't last forever and I don't and nobody else expects you to be happy all the time, I love you when you're a little piece of the sun and I love you when you're locked in my bedroom and snotting all over my pillow" he joked and she playfully slapped his chest. "but seriously baby, I've got you, always. If you need time to process things by yourself I understand I'm here regardless. I love you Betty Cooper, so much" he said before kissing her softly. "And I love you Jughead Jones, so much".