001, pilot

[Strangers:
                                           Pilot]

                         [Strangers:                                            Pilot]

▂▂▂

Veronica stood along side Caroline who was walking over to Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett.

"Elena! Oh my God!" Caroline said as she brought her into a spine crushing hug. "How are you?" Elena patted on her back awkwardly.

"It's so good to see you" Elena nodded. "How is she? Is she good?" Caroline asked Bonnie.

"Caroline, she right there" Veronica said in a 'duh tone'.

"I'm fine. Thank you" the doppelgänger said.

"Really?"

"Yes. Much better"

"Oh. You poor thing"Caroline sympathised as she hugged her once more.

"Okay,Caroline" Elena strained.

Veronica spotted Matt Donovan in the distance by his locker and smiled which he returned. The two had gotten closer over the summer.

"Okay, see you guys later?" The blonde asked.

"Okay!" Elena breathed out.

"Okay. Bye" Caroline confirmed. Elena waved and Bonnie smiled.

•••

"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives with his uncle up at the old Salvatore Boarding House. He hasn't lived here since he was kid. Military family, so they moved around a lot. He's a Gemini, and his favourite colour is blue" Caroline said as they walked through the grill with drinks in their hands.

"You got all that in one day?" Veronica asked not impressed as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Oh,please, I got all of that between third and forth period" Caroline corrected. A smile lit on Veronica's face.

"That's my girl!" The raven haired girl exclaimed. Caroline smiled. "If you don't have a June wedding with him. I will" Ronnie joked  causing them giggle.

•••

"So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asked. Stefan hummed.

Somehow they all ended up on a table at the grill getting to know Stefan and what not.

"And I moved when I was still young" Stefan answered.