Chapter Thirteen: I Don't Understand

Começar do início

"What the fuck ever. Next time just mind your own fucking business," he replied forcefully.

"That's enough from you, Mr. Hall. I'm going to have to ask you to calm the fuck down or you can leave right now with an ass full of my foot," replied Asher. Awe! How corny yet so hot of him to take up for me!

"Look, I don't care about your bullshit lie about you and your wife. I would like for you to, however, stop lying about your feelings for Alejandro," I stated. "Everyone knows that you and your wife had been divorced at least six months prior to your affair with Alejandro. And I'm not stupid. I can tell when someone is in love with someone (insert scoff from Asher and an elbow to the stomach from me to him). You're not even a good liar, Mr. Hall, which surprises me considering you are a great business man, supposedly."

He sat there dumbfounded. Ha! Am I good or what?! Honestly, I don't see why people feel the need to lie about such silly things. If he loves Alejandro he damn sure shouldn't be sitting here trying to argue with me. I am the last person he should be talking to.

"I- I," he stuttered.

"Mr. Hall, I think this would be a good time for you to leave and not to annoy me any longer than what you have already done. I will see you to the door now," I stated standing up and waiting for him to follow me.

"I'm sorry for to have wasted your time, Mr. Knight," he said once we made it to the door.

"Yeah, whatever. But I swear, if you ever say some shit like that to Alejandro, I will kick your ass. No one deserves to be talked about like that from someone they are in love with. Now, have a grand fucking day, Mr. Hall," I said before slamming the door in face.

"Babe," Asher said once I made it back into the living room. "Why is it that your life is like a bad daytime soap opera?"

"Who the hell knows," I replied shrugging as the door bell rang once again. This time, it was the Chinese delivery man.

~ ~ ~

"Mikey!" I yelled down the hall.

"Yes, daddy!" he yelled back. Don't judge our laziness.

"Are you all packed, yet!" I yelled.

"Yes, daddy!" he replied.

"Good! Mickey, are you all packed!"

"Yes, daddy!" she replied.

I walked out of my room carrying my luggage. "Okay, kiddos! Lets book it!"

"Ok, daddy," they said giggling.

So! It's been four months since Asher and I have started dating! And the kids are out for spring break, again. Ash and I decided to take the kids on a trip to Hawaii. Yep, you heard right. We are going to Hawaii! Yeah, I'm a little excited about the trip. Everyone is going, well almost everyone. Shane, Shawna, Astrid, Shawna's best friend Allison, Niall, Sammy (whom is now two months pregnant), Alecka, and Marie are all going with us. Its going to be so much fun!

"Daddy?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, sweetie?" I replied.

"Are we going to get to see dolphins?" He asked.

"I'm sure Mr. Ash will take us to go see the dolphins," I said. Were dolphins even in Hawaii? Oh gosh, that sounded really stupid. Don't answer that.

We waited about twenty minutes for Asher to pick us up in his overly sized SUV. The girls and their entourage were already seated in the back two rows so the twins could have the once closest to us.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed once we pulled out of my driveway. "Are you excited about Hawaii?"

"I'm only excited about seeing Astrid in a bikini," replied Shane. Ew, lesbians. I am surrounded by lesbians. Well, Asher and I, mostly me, think that Shawna has a thing going on with Allison. But we don't know that for sure.