Chapter 01 | Considered a liability

Dear Reader,

Hope you are doing well and safe.

Thank you for choosing to read this book, Even She wants to be loved. It means so much to me and I hope you will stay till the end of this journey.

This book is available only on Wattpad platform and if you find it on any other platform, kindly report to me.

Written the book solely based on my imagination, any similarity with the past or present events is pure coincidence. Plagiarism is not encouraged, kindly do not copy my work.

The language used in the book is English, no proof reading as such. Please feel free to correct or ignore any mistakes you come across.

Images used in the book solely belong to the rightful owner. Image sources: Google, Pinterest.

Story Copyrights © Manya_Eswar
2018 | All Rights Reserved

ShivIka fanfiction | Completed

A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who changed her life completely?

Happy Reading,
Manya ❤️

_______________________________________

Chapter 1.
Considered a liability

Anika Chowdhary, a middle class girl was hated by her parents because they considered her an omen (bad sign) rather than a charm. Being a girl was her problem as their parents never wanted one.

When she was a baby, she was not taken care well by her parents and was left with her grandmother who passed away at her seven years of age. She was even held responsible for the death of her grandmother.

During her young age, she never understand why her parents hated her so much including, her mother whose love and care was needed the most. She cried every single day when she saw children of her age enjoying with their parents while she was brutally beaten up by her drunken father.

Her brother who was born when she was six years old got a lot of attention from her parents than her and even then she felt happy for her brother's happiness

Her brother who was born when she was six years old got a lot of attention from her parents than her and even then she felt happy for her brother's happiness. She loved her brother despite the differences her parents showed but he did not accept her as his sister.

Even her education was biased. She loved education but she was made to go to a government school with no proper facilities while her brother used to go to a private school with all the amenities.

On the whole, she was considered a liability while her brother was an asset of happiness according to her parents.

Her only best friend Chanda was more like a sister to her. She used to laugh, cry and express her feelings only in front of her. Chanda's parents too never accepted their friendship but these two girls secretly met everyday spending quality time with each other. In between the meetings, Anika even used to learn English from Chanda, who used to go to a well established school in their locality.

As years passed, Anika's brother grew as a rogue following her father's path while she became the brightest student in her school. With the scholarship she got for her excellent academics, she joined the college where Chanda studied. Soon she left her parents and stayed in a hostel. She grew very independently ever since her childhood and this made her strong outside.

And her only childhood memory was spending time with Chanda and then also it was just Chanda with her during college.

After an year of study, both the girls were casually crossing the road to attend college that day when all of a sudden a car dashed Chanda and she died on spot with no hope left.

This incident affected the most in Anika's life. When Chanda's parents blamed her for their daughter's death, she considered she was the reason and from then she no longer even smiled. She was a lifeless soul who never expressed her feelings anymore to anyone. Soon people started believing and avoiding her thinking that she showed attitude. No one would understand the true feelings of another person, would they?

She very soon finished her education and joined a reputed company based on her abilities. On the first day of her job,...

______________________________________

Precap ~
The first day in office