Danger and dangerous PT. 2

"Kids, I want you to meet Kim Taehyung. My boyfriend." Jin said while holding Tae's hand. "Tae, these are the children I'm babysitting. The older one is Jungkook and this little cutie here is Jiminie." He said while pointing to the two children.

The smile on his face completely disappeared when he looked at the three who are just staring at each other with blank expression on their faces. Even the sweet Jiminie is giving Tae a hard glare. He didn't know the kid can do it!

"U-uhmm, guys why don't we sit down?" he said trying to lighten the atmosphere around them."Jungkook, can you please spread the blanket under the tree? Tae, bring the picnic basket over here. Jiminie, come here."

"So these are the kids you babysit. They look, different.," Taehyung said with a frown.

"Jinnie hyung, why do you have him? You belong to us." Jiminie said in a whiny voice but his eyes are hard and cold. I didn't know how an eight years is capable of that. Jungkook on the other hand returned to his quiet self. He is so quiet but his eyes tells a different story. Now I'm starting to wonder if I made the right decision of introducing them to each other.

I unconciously shivered in fear when I heard Jimin said softly to Jungkook, "you know what to do."