Change

When Jin returned to the Jeon's mansion he was even more tired than when he left. He spent his whole weekend with Taehyung cooped up in his room. Thankfully his becoming like his old self more and has better control of his head. He convinced him to seek medical help again and he agreed. Hopefully, he won't slip into his other self again.

Back at the mansion, the Jeon brothers seems to be very happy to see him while Mr. Min is a bit edgy around him wanting to leave quickly saying that he still has work to do.

"Yoongi hyung is a busy person. We shouldn't bother him any longer." Jungkook said while staring hard at Mr. Min. Jimin has his usual sweet smile.

"Yoongi hyung, you'll do what we asked right?" Jimin asked while looking at Mr. Min with his innocent eyes. I just wanna coo at his cuteness.

"Hn. As if I have a choice. I'll be going now."

We watch as Mr. Min left. He closed the front door with a loud bang.

"So, Jiminie, Jungkook-ah, how was your weekend?" I asked them. Jimin is now playing with his favorite alpaca and other stuff toys.

"It's sad because Jinnie hyung is not there. Yoongi hyung is no fun!" Jimin answered while pouting adorably. He was hugging his stuff alpaca tightly. I noticed that it still has the collar and leash around its neck.

"Aww, it's okay Jiminie. I'm here now. You got new stuffies? I have not seen them yet." I said.

He pulled me down to the floor and gather all his stuff toys. "So, this is RJ.  His mine." he said while holding his favorite alpaca stufftoy. The way he said that made me shiver especially that he said that while looking straight into my eyes. I gave him a forced smile to lighten the sudden discomfort in the air. Then he grabbed a pink stuff bunny. "These is Cooky. He can share RJ with me because he's super strong! Right Kook-ah?" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded.

"Yah! Jiminie, you should call him hyung. He's older than you. "

Jimin giggled cutely at him. "Silly hyung, I'm older than him!" I looked at him with bewildered. These kids are really strange. He tugged my right arm to get my attention once again.

"See this hyung," he said while showing a stuff toy to me. It has a red heart for a head and a body clothed in blue pyjama. " This one here is Tata. I don't like him. He thinks my RJ is his. I want him to die. Right Kook-ah?" I turned towards Jungkook to avoid the disturbing sight of Jimin trying to dismember Tata. What I saw in Jungkook's face made me want to run and hide. There was a sinister smirk on his face. It was scary as hell. Something has definitely changed within these children.