Jealousy and Death

Jin decided to wake the siblings earlier than usual. He promised that they'd let them help in preparing breakfast. It seems that the two never experienced that before.

"Good morning Jiminie, Jungkook-ah." he said as soon as the two entered the kitchen. Jiminie is so adorable in his yellow pyjamas and his favorite alpaca stuffie he was dragging behind him. He was rubbing his eyes to remove  sleepiness. Jungkook looks like a charming young gentleman with the little kitten in his arms he named as V. He can see that the thirteen years old grew quite attached to the cute stray they had picked up the other day.

"Morning hyung. What are we going to cook for breakfast?" Jungkook asked while rubbing the kitten's fur.

"Just egg and breakfast." he approached Jungkook and took the kitten in his arms. "Our VV is so cute!" the cat meowed as he kissed it in the nose. "I could just hug you all day! No wonder our Jungkookie likes you so much!" he said when his phone suddenly ring. He look at the caller id. It was Taehyung. "Jungkook, Jimin prepare the eggs in the mixing bowl.(A/N Sorry, I really don't how to cook. 😁) I'll just answer this call. " Hello. Tae, " I talked to my boyfriend while cooing at the cute kitten I placed on my lap.

As I was busy exchanging 'I Love You's' to my boyfriend I didn't notice the children glaring in my direction. Or how Jungkook's eyes momentarily flashed red while Jimin's eyes turned feral like that of a wild animal. 'That definitely has to go.' Was what's running in their heads. Because sharing Seokjin's attention other than them is definitely not in their vocabulary.