Danger and dangerous

I made the children prepares earlier as I don't want to spend another minute inside the mansion with them. Everytime they do something unusual my thoughts automatically run wild. And I don't want that. Because they're just children. Innocent children.

"Jungkook, Jiminie! Are you ready to go?" I asked. The two came running towards the door where I was waiting for them. I smiled at them. They really look excited.

We arrived at the park earlier so we started looking for a quiet space where we can sit down. We found a shaded area a little bit farther from the crowded place but not quite far from the swings. We put the picnic basket on the ground and sat under the tree.

"Who are we waiting for Jinnie hyung?" Jimin asked cutely. Jungkook was also looking at me curiously.

"Someone special, I'll introduce you to him later. Now, why don't we play at the swing?"

I watched the Jeon brothers at the swing. They are talking to each other at a hushed voice. I decided to call Tae while the kids are busy.

"Tae, we're already here. Hmmn, ok I'll be waiting. Bye! Love you too!"

After I drop the call, I turned to look at Jimin and Jungkook. A teenage boy was talking to them. They seem to be arguing. I got worried when I saw the older boy pushed Jungkook to the ground. I quickly went over to them and helped Jungkook to stand up. Jimin was quiet. He was just watching the unfolding event happening in front of him. He was giggling every once in a while. Like he was actually enjoying what was happening. I focused my attention on Jungkook once again. Checking him for any injury. Thankfully he was fine. He just got a few shallow scratches on his palm. I turned to the teenage who pushed Jungkook. I glared at him. "Hey, you brat! Why did you push him, huh?"

"Coz his a cocky bastard." the teenage answered then he smirked at me. 'He smirked at me!  How dare!' "You! Didn't your parents teach you manners? Apologise now, how could you hurt someone so much younger than you!" I am so mad right now. Poor Jungkookie, being bullied by this meanie. "And he is not a bastard, you brat!" Now I will have to explain to the kids not to use the bad words they are hearing. The teenage boy who I think is just a year younger than me smirked even wider while checking me out from head to toe. "Why so mad? A beauty like you should be hanging out with me not watching over a bunch of wimpy kids." Seriously, this brat is even flirting with me!

Before I can answer Jimin stood in front of me and held my hand. "Jin hyung is ours only. Get lost!" I heard the cute childish voice of Jimin said. The teenage boy turned his attention on Jimin ready to make fun of him but he froze in fear when he look at the kid's eyes. It was not human! It was something feral and animalistic. His face turned pale especially with the cold, murderous glare he was sending. He quickly scampered bacwards. He never felt so scared for his life until now. "D-demon! " He run as fast as he can and never dared to look back.

Jin stared blankly at the running teenage. Clearly confused in his sudden change in behavior. Is he high on drugs or something?
"Jin hyung, I need to go to the cr." Jungkook said. "Ok,  will yoy be fine on your own? Your not hurting anywhere?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine. Can I go now?" I nodded."Will wait for you here." I said. The comfort room is not very far from here. After a few minutes he came back already. I saw a few splatches of red on his shirt but I ignored it as I saw the figure of Taehyung approaching. I smiled widely and waved my hand at him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in a dark alley a young teenage boy lay cold and bleeding. His eyes were ripped out of his socket and his tounge were pulled out of his mouth. His guts and other organs were scattered measily around. A stray cat tumbled upon the dead body. But upon sniffing the air around it, it quickly scampered away.