Falling into Lies

Jin sat on his bed even more confused after Jungkook left him. He was itching to remove the ring on finger but something is stopping him. His memories of everything that has happened these past few days seem to be fading fast. Taehyung. Somehow, he couldn't find it in himself to believe that Taehyung would hurt him like Jungkook said. He yearns for him. Like he's his only salvation. There are flashes of memories in his head that makes Jungkook stories hard to believe.

Perhaps if I see Taehyung I will remember some things more clearly.He decided to leave the house to seek for answer. He was about to open the door in his room when it opened on its own. A man entered. He was shorter than Jungkook and has softer facial features.

"J-jimin?"

The man smiled sweetly upon hearing his name. "Jinnie! You remembered me. Thank you." The said man enclose him in a warm,  tight hug. "My Jinnie, i love you." then he proceeded to shower feather like kisses in his face. He tried pushing him away.

"Stop it please." he said weakly. He can't understand himself. He is losing so much energy even if he was doing nothing.

Jimin looked at him with hurt in his eyes. "Why can't I kiss my own boyfriend?"

"B-boyfriend?!" he said with a shocked expression on his face. " But Jungkook said he was my boyfriend."

"Ofcourse he is. Both of us are your boyfriends. Look at the ring."

On the other side of the ring the name of Jungkook and Jimin are both engraved and in the middle of it is a heart with his name inside it.

"How...?" he is confused once again.