Goodbyes and Whispered Words

I was now in the Jeon's mansion once again. Today I will officially start my babysitting job. We are currently in the leaving room. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are  giving last minute instructions. I glanced at their children who are quietly sitting on the coach. They didn't seem to be bothered that their parents will be leaving them for almost a month. Perhaps they're used to it already.

I helped them carry their luggage in the car while the Jungkook and Jimin went back to their room.

"Seokjin-ah,  we're leaving now. Please take care of yourself and be careful." Mrs. Jeon gave me a hug. Then she whispered in my ear. " Don't let them get you. Always lock your door and window at night. Never open your door no matter what you hear. Don't trust their words Seokjin-ah. " She keep on glancing at the open window on the second floor of the house. She has a fearful look on her face. Like she was afraid of getting caught of doing something she wasn't supposed to.

"Honey, its time. Let's go. " Mr. Jeon called for his wife. He's already seated at the driver's side.

"Everything will be alright Mrs. Jeon. Please do not worry. Bye!  Hope you have a safe trip." I wave goodbye to the couple. I went back inside the house thinking about what Mrs. Jeon said. What does she mean by that? Who is she referring to?