Taehyung's Secret PT. 2

Eventhough I was feeling tired and sluggish I forced myself off the bed as soon as the sun rises. I took a quick bath and prepared cup noodles for breakfast. I don't have much food stuck in my fridge as I'd been staying at the Jeon's.

By the time I was done it's already 8:00. I decided to take a cab to Taehyung's house to reach there faster.

When I knocked on their door it was his mom who let me in. I guess she didn't go to work today. She's a manager at a department store. Taehyung's parents divorced when he was six. Her mom is the one who raised him up. I heard that his father is a rich man. He gives financial support to Taehyung although he never bothers to visit his son. He just send him lots of money.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim. I just dropped by to visit Taehyung. Is he feeling better now?" I asked her. She looks worried and a little bit agitated. She keeps throwing glances at me. She doesn't seem happy at my presence.

"He's still sick so you can't see him yet. I appreciate your effort to see my son but you really must go now." she said while gently pushing me towards the door.

"B-but, I just want to see him. Just please," I pleaded.

"No! Just go now Seokjin."

I was about to answer her when I heard shouting from the direction of Taehyung's bedroom. It's Taehyung!

"It's Taehyung right? What's happening to him?" I asked worriedly while pushing towards the direction of his room. But Mrs. Kim held me back. She was shaking badly while crying. "What's wrong with him? Tell me please!"

She then pulled me towards the couch. "You really want to know? My son is sick!"

I looked at her confused. " He's mentally unstable. He's been diagnosed with schizophrenia when he was sixteen. I took him to several specialist for treatment but it's not working. He has psychotic tendencies and whenever he comes out of control I have no choice but to lock him up. Remember the times when he doesn't come to school? He doesn't really go to his father for visits. He's locked up in his room."

I looked at her in shock. I can't believe it. I never noticed anything wrong with Taehyung. Well, aside from his possessive tendencies. Mrs. Kim is still crying so this can't be her ploy to break us up.

"You must have heard about the murder case around here the other day." she added."Taehyung did it." she said with a grave voice.

"No! He will never do such a thing!" I opposed her loudly.

"Think what you want. I don't care. Now you know why I don't want you to see him. I'll understand if you want to break up with him."

Do I really want to? But, I love him. He was there for me when I have no one and he loved me unconditionally. "No. Now, if you could please allow me to see him." l made up my mind. I'll stay with Taehyung no matter what.

Mrs. Kim looked at me incredulously. "Are you sure? He might hurt you accidentally."

"I'm sure I'll be fine. I trust him."

We went to his room and Mrs. Kim slowly turned the key on the doorknob. I gently opened the door and almost turned back in fear when I saw Taehyung. He has a wild look in his eyes and it almost seem like he is growling.

"T-taehyung i-it's me. Seokjin." I'd try to speak as gently as I can while standing still.

Taehyung walk towards me and he was looking at me with murderous eyes. I gulped in fear. I'm starting to doubt if this is a good idea.

He was about to smash his fist on my face when I suddenly hugged him. He froze and stiffened. "Tae, it's me. Your Seokjin." His eyes started to focus on my face. As if trying to recognize me. This made me sigh in relief. I caressed his face gently. "I love you." Then I placed a light kiss on his nose.

His eyes suddenly widen in shock. "S-seokjinnie? "