23

(London snaps and swings wildly at Chris again. Chris ducks and wraps his arms around London's arm so she couldn't swing again.)

(Chris) You really hate me?

(London screams) Yes.

(Chris) That's good. I hate you for deserting me, I hate that couldn't bare my children, I hate that I ever loved you, I hate that I still love you. So deal with it. Just let me in, Please. (They both fall on the floor.)

(London cries.) Let me go. (London struggles.)

(Chris) No, No more of this. I'm not leaving you like.

(Chris holds on to London until she relaxes. London starts crying momentarily then gets quiet after feeling comfort in Chris' arms. They both fall asleep on the floor with their casual clothes on. That morning London wakes up and rolls out of Chris' arms. (Next lifetime by Erykah Badu plays.) She gets in her car and drives to John's house before he leaves to go to Haiti. London pulls up to see John outside with some boxes. She gets out the car as John watches from his porch. She makes her way towards John as he put the last of the boxes down.)

(John) How you doing?

(London) Terrible.

(John) I felt pretty shitty myself. I'm sorry about all this stuff that happened.

(London) Me too. So you and your wife is getting back together?

(John) Yeah. I'm even giving up my job as a cop to make it work.

(London sighs.) Look. I came here to say that I hope you and your wife really work things out. I just want you to be happy.

(John hugs London tightly and kisses her on the forehead.) I want you to be happy too. Bye, Griffen or should I say, Miss Bell.
(John lets go.) Have a nice life.

(London) You too.

(London walks away.)

(London gets in her car and pulls off. John waves and goes back in the house.)