11

(Chris chuckles.)

(Nastasha) Are you serious?

(Chris) Yeah.

(Nastasha laughs. Chris laughs as well.)

(Nastasha stops laughing to breathe.) So did you ever had problems in the heights?

(Chris) Not really, To my friends I was Al B. Sure's long lost son stuck in the heights.

(Nastasha) Do you ever miss it?

(Chris) No. I losted so many friends after they were jumped into the gangs. My father kept me close. To keep me out of the streets he made work in his store. By summer I already lost four friends. I still wonder sometimes if they had a father in their lives, Would things turned out differently for them.

(Nastasha) Sorry to hear that.

(Chris) Me too. (Chris sip some of his beer.)

(Nastasha) So what's going on with your wife and you that got you so blue?

(Chris) It's her job. She doesn't know how to hit the off switch and be a wife. She never wants to open up and talk about her days, It's like living with a complete stranger sometimes.

(Nastasha) Did you ever told her what you told me?

(Chris) The time never seems to be right. It just always turns into an argument anyway and I don't have the energy for it anymore.

(Nastasha) I couldn't imagine being a police officer, Seeing the things she sees on a everyday bases.

(Chris) That's the thing bothers me the most.

(A drunk lady grabs the microphone after hearing a song she likes. She decides to sing unaware that she's tone deaf.)

(The two starts laughing.)

(Nastasha) This use to be you two favorite spot, Huh?

(Chris) Yeah. I remember we got so drunk one night, London pulls me up on stage to sing Fire & Desire with her. We both couldn't worth a damn but God, We had some much fun that night.

(Nastasha) Don't give up on her. It'll be a time when she finally sits down and talk about it.

(Chris) Sure, I'm still waiting on that day.

(Nastasha) Well, She'll be a fool to let you slip out of her life.

(Chris) I hope you're right.

(The lady singing begins to sound like a strangled cat. The two looks over and begin to laugh again.)

(Nastasha) She is tore the hell up. Let me hurry up and get drunk. (Nastasha starts to slip her margarita.)