21

(Phoebe) Hey. I know its been a while but I called to check on you. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to. I just need you to hear everything that I have to say. When your father left us, It was hard on me. I was hard to raise you and your brothers and as a police officer back then. It made it difficult to see my kids grow up before my eyes. One night you came in my room when I was laying down so scared of a thunderstorm and you jumped in my bed. I told you big girls don't cry. They stand up to your fears and I sent you back to your room. I realized when you ran away you had every reason to hate me. I was so hard on you to be tough. Don't be a coward like your father. And I told you to never depend on a man for anything because it was predators out there and just knowing what they could do to a innocent girl like you...Not my baby.

(London begins to cry during to the conservation.)

(Phoebe begins to cry herself.) Later that night I cried. You were just a little girl. I was suppose to shield you...I supposed my baby. When I found out you ran away, My world turned upside down. My mother called to relieved me and she told me you up the street with her. I thought it would just be best to let my mother to take you in. She was the affection that I failed to give you and grew up so much greater than I thought you ever would. You graduated from the police force and became a cop, You got married. You went a whole lot further than I did and I know I don't deserve your approval but Chris is not your enemy. He's a good guy. He's your husband...but you got to let him love you the way you deserve to be loved. Don't make the same stupid mistake I did. I know this might be way overdo but I love you and I want nothing but the best for you.

(London closed her eyes and sighs.)

(Phoebe) That's all I had to said. If you ever have a problem, You don't have to hesitate to call me. I love you, Bye. (Phoebe hangs the phone up.)

(London still sits there with eyes closed.) I love you too.