10

(After some time London become bored and begins to clean up the house just to kill time. She finally sits down and look at the news after seeing the time that Chris usually gets off. She lays on the couch watching for him to come in as she see the angry protesters marching on the T.V.)

(Chris sits down by the wall in a noisy karaoke bar with Nastasha.)

(Chris) I really shouldn't be here. My wife could be...

(Nastasha) Just relax. It's just one drink.

(The waitress comes over.) Hi. What could I get for you two?

(Nastasha) A Heineken and a margarita.

(Chris) Uh...Budweiser, If you have it.

(Waitress) Alright. Coming right up. (The waitress walks back to the bar.)

(Nastasha) So how is married life treating you?

(Chris) I really don't want to talk about it.

(The waitress comes back to their table.) Here you go.

(Chris & Nastasha) Thank you.

(Waitress) I'll be at the bar if you need something else. Enjoy. (She walks off.)

(Chris twists the cap off his beer and begins drinking.)

(Nastasha) So...How old were you when you first discovered you had a thing for black women?

(The question caused Chris to swallows the beer down the wrong the pipe, Making him cough.) What the hell kind of question was that?

(Nastasha chuckles.) Just creating a conservation that's all. Relax.

(A awkward silence comes over the two as Chris looks around.)

(Chris calms down and clears his throat.) Fourth grade.

(Nastasha) What?

(Chris) It was fourth grade. Her name was Raven Bailey.

(Nastasha) Aww. I excepting a Lequita or a Hennessy, Something like that.

(Chris chuckles.) No. Just Raven. I don't know, She was the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

(Nastasha) Did you ever shot your shot?

(Chris) I actually did, Believe or not in high school. I got my heart broken bad.

(Nastasha) You bottle those feelings up for that long?

(Chris) Yeah. After that it made me wish I didn't say anything.

(Nastasha) You shouldn't say that. Regrets are the hardest thing to live with. She probably don't realize it then that she might of missed out on a great man you turned out to be now. She probably got three baby daddies now.

(Chris drinks some more his beer.) I don't know, Maybe.

(Nastasha) So how did you parents react to you liking black women?

(Chris) It was no surprise being the only kid with a Hebrew father, Who is black anyway. It's just the hair, you know. (He chuckles.) But my mom's Jewish. I grew up in the heights, So my father wasn't phase by it but my mother was when she saw my ebony playboy I hid behind my mattress.

(Nastasha laughs.)