14

(During the times of not communicating with one another, London comes back to work and John is back regular route again. John and London cruises the streets of Henderson Heights.)

(John) Man, It feels good to be on these streets again. You know Nate is inviting to the surprise ball he's throwing for Bunn and his wife's anniversary on tonight. Maybe you and Chris can swing by.

(London) I forgot all about that. I mentioned to him before but me and Chris is still on thin ice.

(John) Oh, Come on.

(London) I'll think about it.

(London calls Chris.)

(Chris picks up.) Hello.

(London) Hey. Are you still on for tonight?

(Chris) Oh, Damn. I meant to tell you that our orders got backed up again. I might be working another shift.

(London) It's fine. I probably won't go anyway.

(Chris) Are you okay?

(London) Yeah. I'll talk to you later. (London hangs the phone up.)

(John) So?

(London) So what?

(John) What did he say?

(London) He can't his orders were pushed back. He might have to work late.

(John) Sorry to hear that.

(London) Yeah. Yeah.

(John) I just thought about it. How about we go to the ball together?

(London chuckles.) You playing.

(John) I'm serious.

(London stops.) Naw. That's alright. Thanks anyway.

(John shrugs.) Okay.

(The supervisor walks out of the office.) Okay people. (Everybody gathered around well as Chris to hear the news.) There's been a change in plan. (A few people begins to smash their mouths, Some chattering about getting paid for overtime.) Hold on. I realize that some of you have kids at the home, That why I decided instead of everybody working no extra shift. We're working an extra hour, So hang in there for me. Much appreciated. (The supervisor walks off.)

(Nastasha approaches Chris who is working the other end of the conveyor belt.)

(Nastasha) Did Nelson really had to take your office like that?

(Chris) Yeah. I guess I have been kind of shitty at work lately.

(Nastasha) So I'm guess there's still trouble in paradise.

(Chris continues boxing the items.) You guessed it.

(Head lineman) Yo, Nastasha. What you doing? We need you back up here.

(Nastasha turns to the lineman.) Alright. We'll talk later.

(Chris) Sure.

(Nastasha goes back to her position on the line. Chris continues to box.)