1

(The scanner goes off in police cruiser with Officer London Bell & Officer John Bradley.) (We have a domestic disturbance at the Henderson Heights apartment housing. A witness by the name of Alice Sung should be standing outside the apartment.

(Officer London Bell replies.) Copy that dispatcher. (London put the walky back.)

(Officer John Bradley) Let's like we got action partner. (John chuckles.)

(Officer London Bell) Great.

(London turns on the sirens as ride to their destination. They arrived to a see an old korean lady standing on the sidewalk. The two get off of the car and walks over to her.)

(John) Good evening ma'am. Are you Ms. Sung?

(Alice) Yeah. I'm next door to the two. It's a boy there too. He hardly goes to school. I feed him a couple of times before. I don't think he hardly gets feed at home.

(London) Can you tell us what happened?

(Alice) Well, It was a big commotion and all of a sudden I heard things breaking, the couple yelling. The little boy starts screaming at the top his voice. I didn't want the little boy to get hurt so I dialed 9-1-1.

(John) What apartment do you live in?

(Alice) E-10, Straight down. They're on the left, E-9.

(London) Wait right here.

(London and John walk down the complex and began to hear an argument leading to E-9. John bangs on the door. The argument continues upon hearing something break. The child begins to cry again. John bangs on the door.)

(John looks over to London. London nods and pulls her pistol from the holster.)

(John) LAPD, Open up.

(Angry man) Who?

(Woman) Just a minute.

(Angry man) Tell them to go away.

(Woman) Shut the hell up, Ty. Coming.

(Ty) Get out the way. Let me handle this.

(Woman) Ty, No.

(Ty cracks the door enough to only show his face with scratches on it. He appears to be under the influence.)

(Ty) What the hell do you want?

(John) Sir there's been a call about a disturbance at this address.

(Ty) No Officer, Everything's cool. Maybe you should mind they own damn business.

(John) I understand that but we still have to check to see if anybody is in danger. Is it a child in here?

(Ty) Yeah a step-son. Why?

(London) Sir. We're going to need you to step aside and let us do our jobs.

(Ty) Do you have a warrant?

(John) Don't need one when it's a domestic violence involved.

(Woman) Ty, Just let them in. You're going to make it worse.

(Ty) Yeah, Alright. (He open the door.)

(John and London walks into the apartment to see the place trashed. John and London look at the woman who has a busted lip. The son peeps around the corner to sees London. London sees the boy. The boy quickly goes back around the corner.)

(John) So what happened here?

(Woman) Honestly, Nothing. Things just got out of hand.

(London) How so?

(Ty looks at the John.) You know how women are bruh? They get too emotional. Next thing you know they take it out on your stuff.

(London) You looks like you both take it out on each other as well.

(Ty ignores London.)

(John pulls out a notebook and a pen.) Can you tell me your name sir?

(Ty) I can't back to jail man.

(Woman) His name is Tyler Roland. I'm Kori Rodriguez.