2

(Ty looks at Kori.) Doesn't I tell you keep your damn mouth closed. See this is the problem. You talk too damn much.

(London) Sir, You need to calm down.

(Ty) I don't need to do nothing. You don't pay no bills in here. See what you trying do? You trying to make me look like a bad guy.

(John) Sir. Like my partner said, You need to calm down.

(Ty) I am calm, Officer.

(London) How often do y'all beat on one another?

(Ty) I ain't got nothing say to you.

(London) You have a beautiful son in the other room. It a shame that he might found one of you dead, If not both of you.

(Ty lowly) Oh my God. Bitches with badges.They don't know if they want to be Wonder Woman or Oprah.

(John) Hey, Watch your mouth.

(London) No, Officer Bradley. This guy right here is a character, Let him express himself.

(Ty approaches London.) Look at you. Standing there like you somebody. It's funny how you stare at me like I ain't shit but we both know you ain't shit without your badge and gun. I think all you bitches should be put in your places.

(London) Umm. Is that right?

(Ty) Oh yeah. You deserve to get your ass whooped for trying to shit up in here.

(John steps forward.)

(London) I got this Officer Bradley. Well go head little boy, Put me in my place.

(Kori grabs Ty's arm.) Ty, Don't. (Ty pushes Kori away.)

(Ty) Get the hell off me.

(The boy in the hallway begins to covers his ears and crouches down. He starts to wine lowly.)

(Ty) You know what? You ain't even worth going to jail for. (Ty turn around and take a few steps.)

(London) Yeah, I see who's the bitch in this relationship.

(Ty turns back around and swings on London. She duck the punch and trips him, Causing him to use his own momentum and hit the wall. She rushes him and pins him against the wall as she handcuffs him.)

(Kori gasps. The boy begins crying again.)

(Ty screams in agony.) You broke my arm.

(London) That's all I need to lock your black ass up. Get him out of here, Bradley.

(John) Damn girl. (John takes Ty out of the apartment.)

(Kori follows behind.) Wait. He's all I got.

(London turns her attention to the boy crying in the hallway. She goes into the hallway where she sees the boy crouching down crying.)

(London) It's okay. You're safe now.