Chapter Twenty-Seven: Where's Levi?

All he could hear were mumbled voices around him, his sight had turned red then black, he hasn't seen anything after passing out from the pain and blood loss of his wounds. When he woke up he found himself in the infirmary again with brand new bandages around his wrists that were covered in blood, but he couldn't remember how that had happened, but he didn't care. The only thing his mind would concentrate on was where Levi had gone. He could remember that Levi was trying to tell him something before he passed out, but he couldn't recall anything specific.

He tried his best to focus his vision as it was blurred everywhere he looked, and when he did he saw all his friends and the Commander on the side on his bed. Mikasa looked as if she hadn't slept in days, and he remembered what he did to her before he ran off but he didn't care. Armin seemed to be the most worried about him than the rest of the group, kneeling next to him holding his hand in his in concern, which the thought was almost sickening to Eren. Sasha and Connie were holding onto each other like it was the end of the world, Jean sat in the chair Levi sat in when he was here, Reiner and Bertholt were with them too smirking after they saw he was awake, and oddly enough Ymir was there as well, along with a small person behind her.

It seemed like no one noticed her there until Mikasa looked in the direction Eren was looking, then everyone else looked as well. Ymir covered the back of her neck with her hand and chuckled.

" Well, they were gonna find out eventually, so come on out. I'm sure Eren would love to see you." Ymir looked at the person behind her, and wrapped and arm around their shoulders.

When they were in his view he immediately regretted looking over to see who it was. The person was female, she was shorter than everyone around his bed, she had sky blue eyes, golden blonde hair that went past her shoulders. All that and on her face was the look of a child who would burst into tears at any given moment. Eren tried to sit up but his injuries were to great to comprehend, but due to the help of his friends he was able to sit up facing the girl. He was about to speak to her when the Commander suddenly started to speak, making the teen jump in the bed a little.

" Eren Jaeger, throughout this week I will be watching over you in regards to Captain Levi's request. Be sure not to cause any problems, because if you do then I'll punish you personally." Erwin looked Eren dead in the eyes the entire time he spoke.

The teen's thoughts where now coming together, maybe a little too fast for him, but he asked the Commander two things that have been buzzing in his head, " Yes Sir, and, Commander Sir? Do you know where the Captain went? And what do you mean by ' punish me personally '?" Eren wanted to know where Levi was due to his memory loss of the moment, and what the Commander meant by that moments ago.

" He went back to his hometown for a festival, and I don't have to explain myself of what I meant." The Commander laughed through his nose when he brought up the Captain going to a festival, but he would indeed tell the boy what he meant after everyone left or when they were alone during the week.

Eren smiled at the thought of Levi going to a festival, the idea was almost too funny that he was close to laughing out loud if it weren't for his injuries. Later, everyone had left him except Mikasa, Armin and Jean, and eventually his childhood friend and sister had to leave to help the others, so he was left alone with Jean. Neither of them looked at each other, or even tried to breathe too loud. Both the males had remembered the night of the dance and what happened before then, so the whole atmosphere was awkward and tense, until Jean cleared his throat loud enough for Eren to hear.

Both of them looked at each other in the eyes for the first time after what had happened, but Eren was the first one to look away blushing. ' What's wrong with me?! Why am I getting so flustered around him? Why horse face when I love my Master?! God, I can't take this. I need to find some good entertainment for a week while Master's gone...' The thought swirling in the injured teen's head was almost sickening to him, but at the same time it wasn't all that bad of an idea.

It was going to be a week before Levi returned, and the boy's body was seeking for his Master's touch it was so unbearable. When he thought about it some more he thought, ' Why not? I was hoping to get a bit more entertainment anyway by messing around with other people just to make Master jealous. That way he'll punish me, and he'll lose his sanity like I did. He'll be just like me, and he will be mine.'

Jean was staring at the boy the entire time since he cleared his throat, and found it cute when Eren turned away blushing. He didn't know what made this boy so attractive to him, he was only interested in girls before that night, and after what happened, he couldn't stop thinking about Eren. All he thought about was his erotic face he made, and what he would look like when he was ravishing the boy's body. Such thoughts made him sick a couple of times, but soon he found it easy to endure those thoughts and found himself doing things to himself at night with only one person in mind.

Eren.

" Ummm... Eren? Would I be able to take you to my room, so we can talk about something?" Jean turned away blushing when he asked, with his hand on the back of his neck.

Eren's head snapped back to look at the older teen in shock, and realization. ' He probably wants to talk about what happened that night.' Eren didn't think all that much about what else could possibly happen due to his headache it made that difficult, so he nodded in confirmation.

Jean smiled while shutting his eyes closed and thought, ' That was almost too easy, come on Eren you of all people should know better.

AN: Ok ok ok, I'm going to apologize again for the late updates recently, but I have an idea on how I'm gonna end this first book. YES!!! There is gonna be a second book because I want to continue the series but I'll still ask you guys after I finish this one. So, what do think Jean is gonna do to Eren once he takes him somewhere more private? And what will Eren do for the week to come while Levi isn't around? Find out in the next chapter!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...