Chapter Six: Let's finish what we started

After a few moments of staying close together like that, Levi started to kiss Eren's neck leaving marks as he went. The teen moaned at the feeling of it, then he felt the pain on his shoulder burning. After which he felt a slight pressure on the wound, then he heard and felt flesh ripping free. He realized what the man was doing he started to feel the pain more intensely, and all he could do was scream out, but all that came out were muffled cries. He had been moaning, screaming and crying ever since he woke up, so his throat was at it's limit.

" Le-vi... ugh hic... c... can't br... breathe... ngh!"

" That's because you've breathing the wrong way whenever we do this. Breathe through your nose whenever we do this, and this..." Levi brought his lips to the teen's, kissing him.

He took advantage of the teen's problem in breathing and stuck his tongue inside his mouth. Eren took Levi's advice in how to breathe, and shockingly enough it was helping him. He started to take pleasure in this, and now that he could breathe properly now, he could submit to this very easily. The pain he felt before turned to pleasure almost instantaneously, but he wanted something more.

" Lev-i... ah~ I... give me m...more haa~ Pl... ease~"

" You're very sensitive now, more than you were when we were in the dungeon, but I guess it was because you were still unsure about you choice. If you crave for more, then repeat what I tell you, ' I belong to you. My body. My mind, and... My life.' Repeat that back to me, and you'll officially become mine."

Eren didn't like being teased like this anymore he wanted something to fulfill his desire. Levi brushed one of his fingers past his ass, and began rubbing there. Eren moaned in ecstasy and tried lowering his hips for the man's finger to enter him.

" Heh... Not yet brat. If you don't repeat what I said, I'll keep teasing you like this." Levi leaned in close to the teen's ear and whispered seductively, " Say it, moan it. Just say it and I'll continue."

Eren bit his lip, and opened his mouth to speak, but moaned due to Levi kissing his open wound on his shoulder, and licking it with care. It stung at first, but quickly turned into something pleasurable. 

" Haaa~ Ah! I... I'm your's and y... your's only. I gi-ve every... thing to y... you... my body, mind an... and... mmmaah~ my l..."

" Come on, you're so close to getting what you desire. Just say it."

" AH! My... Life... haa~ pl... ease, just stop te... teasing me al... ready"

Levi smirked and pressed his finger inside the teen's ass, causing the teen to pant even more erotically. The man added a second finger and started to stretch the teen's tight asshole, but it wasn't enough for him either. He took his fingers out, and Eren whimpered from the loss of his pleasure, but was pushed down by the man before him.

Levi quickly took the rest of his and Eren's clothes off, and grabbed hold of the teen's hips, and pressed in almost too fast for the teen below him. Once he entered him all the way he waited a few seconds before pounding into him with great force.

Eren gripped onto the bed sheets trying to hold onto something, anything, then gentle hands took hold of his wrists, and placed them around their neck.

" If you need something to hang onto, cling onto me like your life depends on it."

Levi continued to thrust into the teen, but it still wasn't enough. He took one of Eren's legs, and put it over his shoulder. He continued to pound into the teenager below him until he got the reaction he was hoping to get.

Eren's head flew back from the sudden change in position. He could feel Levi thrust deeper in him, and when he hit a certain spot inside him he cried out to him.

" AH~! TH... THERE!!! PL... EASE GIVE M... ME MORE!"

After he told him that he got what he wanted. He buried his head on Levi's shoulder, and clinging desperately onto his back, digging into his back with his nails. 

" Heh... Eren. You're so cute. Ah~ Just hold on a little longer though."

" AH! N... no! Le-vi~"

Levi gripped Eren's dick tightly, not allowing him to release his pleasure that built up into his hips, causing him to moan in discomfort.

' Hurry up, please! Hurry! ' Eren thought, he couldn't stand it anymore, but he was finally released from his discomfort, and heard a muffled moan.

" Haa~ E... Eren I'm gonna...."

" M... me too... ngh ah~ Haaa~ NHG!!! Haa~ hic..."

Eren came, and at the same time he felt a searing warmth in the depths of his body. His embrace on the man loosened bit by bit. He was at his body's limit. He was drifting off.

The both of them stayed the way they were for a minute, then Levi pulled out of the teen, who moaned slightly, and was left with a lonely feeling. He hated this feeling. He was scared of being alone, but he couldn't do much with the state he was in. Eren soon fell asleep his vision turned dark, and his consciousness drifted off to sleep.

Levi got off the bed to go take a hot shower, but turned around to stare at the boy in his bed. He walked back over to him, covered him with the bed sheets, and brushed his bangs off his face. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Levi bent over him and kissed his forehead, backed away, and left the room.

AN: OK, now this story's starting to turn the direction I wanted it to. Sort of. But anyway, I'm on a roll now, two chapters in one day so far. I'm home alone w/lil bro at my house, so I can finally have a day dedicated to writing, so we'll see how many chapters of this I can write. Welp, hope you enjoyed!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...