Chapter Twenty-Five: So good, give me more

The man wouldn't allow the teen to get away and continued his assault on the boy. Eren shrieked in pleasure, or pain, he didn't know, but it felt so good. The teen tried his best to stifle his loud moans as best he could, but they couldn't be contained no matter how hard he tried. Waves of lust washed over the boy over and over, again and again without ceasing. Levi grunted and moaned occasionally with giving pleasure to the breathless teen below him.

" Hehaha~ Looks as if you can't handle much more~ guhaah~" Levi leaned into the boy's ear and started to lick it, " Should I stop, Eren?"

Eren moaned into the man's ear in turn of him licking his ear and whispering in such a low husky voice, and grabbed onto his neck pulling him closer to him, " S... Ah!~ S... so g... good, pl... ease d... don't st... stop... Ah!~" The lust filled teen grabbed hold of Levi's head and kissed him hard.

Their tongues touched each other countless times as they explored inside each others mouths before pulling apart for breath. The teen's eyes were forming tears from the intense stimulus, but was still craving for something more though he didn't know what he wanted.

" Haa~ L... Le-vi~ I.... It... isn't en... enough, I... want m... mo... more~ Ah!~"

" Heh~ What else can I possibly give you? Ah! I'm giving you all I can, and it's still not enough? Hahaha~ Interesting, well then how about we try this!" Levi plopped down onto the bed, grabbed hold of the teen's arm and pulled him up.

" Hmm? AH!~ Le-vi! N... NO!~ AH!~"

Levi's cock went in deeper into the boy as he made him sit atop of him, thrusting from below. The teen's moans were borderline screams at this point with all the pleasure doubling all at once. The man loved how Eren looked with his tear filled eyes, his mouth with saliva dripping from the sides from his moans, his bright red cheeks, his body, his touch, but what he loved most was the fact that he'd been asking him for more when the ' old ' Eren wouldn't say such thing or moan loudly. He loved it, he was in pure bliss and all he could think about was ravishing the boy atop of him.

The way things were right now though, wasn't going to be enough to fulfill the man's thoughts, so he sat up, still thrusting into the boy, and stood up from the bed. ' What a reaction.' Levi thought as Eren gasped in the sudden movement in being picked up with the man's member still inside him.

Eren couldn't comprehend what was happening until his sense of gravity was distorted by the man standing up from the bed. He quickly wrapped his hands around the man's neck and gasped in fear from falling. He could feel Levi thrusting deeper inside of him, and was in complete ecstasy. He could finally use this for his craving body, and surely the man in front of him felt the same, as he had begun to thrust even harder inside the teen's body. Levi took one of his hands to unwrap Eren's arms from his neck, causing the boy to cry out in fear and grab onto the drapes of the bed in fear of falling. The man chuckled and left him be, continuing his assault, but he was close to the edge, and same could be said for the teen.

The teen threw his head back as he felt the pleasure that had been building up inside him come on the verge of being released, " L... Le-vi! I... I'm going t... to c... Ahhhh~! Haaa~ Ha!" Before he could finish his sentence, the boy came on both their stomachs, and felt a searing warmth mere seconds after.

" Hi! Ahh~ Ha Ahh~" Levi groaned as kept his hold on Eren's hips to pump the remnants inside him, and stayed still for a few minutes to catch their breaths, " Haa... Eren, wrap your legs around me." Levi instructed the teen in front of him.

Eren followed his instructions but was wondering why he asked him to do it, and soon got his answer. Levi used both his hands to take hold of his own hands, which were loosing their grip on the drapes for support, and wrapped them around his neck like he had before. The teen allowed his head to lay on the man's shoulder from exhaustion as Levi lied down onto the bed with the teen atop of him. He brushed Eren's hair off of his face and kissed his forehead subconsciously, cradling his fragile yet strong body close and sighed.

" I guess if I found out you were cheating on me, I'd get rid of them first them torture you before leaving you behind for someone else, so that you'd feel how I felt."

Eren only groaned as he was already asleep, his head resting atop of Levi's chest, and breathing evenly. He was so peaceful when he slept, eyes relaxed, breathing even and soft, and his body growing heavy as his mind was taken away bit by bit into an abyss of sleep. The man loved watching him sleep at his side, it always gave him a slight comfort that his pet was with him every night, but he was getting bored of this game. He wanted to stir things up a bit, make things more irritating for both of them.

Then an idea popped into his twisted yet stable mind that would bring both of them into a hell that they couldn't imagine. Or so he hoped it would bring him the entertainment he wanted, by hoping that Eren would fall for it was in the for see able future. Even so, when this man wanted something, he always got it. No matter what it was he always got what he wished if it involved Eren.

AN: I'M SO VERY SORRY FOR THIS SLOW UPDATE!!! I haven't been all that inspired lately, and I don' even know if this is any good cuz you guys won't give me any heads up for anything!!! Sorry, I'm just stressed and plus it's One in the morning so yeah. Just please please PLEASE comment on what you think. Anyway, What do you guys think Levi's gonna do in the next chapter, and what's this plan he's got planned for the both of them?! Find out in Chapter Tweny-Six!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...