Chapter One: This was all MY fault

It was quiet in the dinning hall, and the two of the remaining members from Levi Squad, Eren Jaeger and Captain Levi, were waiting inside for Commander Erwin to arrive for a meeting he arranged. The Captain sat there, in his usual spot, and took a sip of his tea.

" I don't get why he's not here yet, he should be here by now. Well at this rate those damned MP's will show up first. *Sighs* Well who knows, maybe he's taking a shit, duty calls right?" Eren sat there in his seat listening to his Captain, and he found it a bit odd for the Captain to talk this much.

" Haha, Y... you're quite talkative today Sir."

" So what if I am, no one knows if I was talking to you."

After the Captain said that, he went on to finish drinking his tea, then his face contorted in pain, covering his right leg. Eren couldn't stand this anymore, he knew he shouldn't of listened to his squad members the second time, he made the wrong choice.

" I'm truly sorry sir, this is all my fault. I made the wrong decision, the wrong move. If I had thought about it more carefully, then maybe, just maybe..." Levi then spoke afterward.

" Look kid, you had to make a choice right then and there, and like I said before, no one really knows what the outcome will be."

After he finished speaking, the door opened. Both Jaeger and the Captain looked to see who it was. Commander Erwin walked into the room first. Starting with the Commander, then to Eren's surprise, his friends. Armin, Mikasa, and Jean.

" What are you guys doing here?" Eren asked, the Commander then started to speak about them uncovering the Female Titan's identity.

--TIME SKIP--

" In two days time, we will be passing through Stohess District on our way to the Capital, and that's when we make our move. That will be our only chance to do this, and once we set foot inside the interior, the Government will assume custody of Eren Jaeger, and the Scouting Regiment's authority to continue operations will be minimized. Unless we're willing to admit defeat, we must eliminate the enemy now." The Commander looked at Eren for confirmation.

Eren nodded in agreement, and Commander Erwin continued discussing the plan, " Alright, so here's what we're going to do. While we're in the district, we use Eren Jaeger as bait, leading the enemy to the underground passage." Erwin points to the location on the map he brought and continued, " Lead her in there, then she should be immobilized, even in her Titan form. The deeper the better. But, if she happens to transform before going inside the passage, then we'll leave it up you, Eren."

Eren knew what he meant, he wanted him to use his Titan ability against the Female Titan, if and when it would come to that.

" R...right! So we know that she'll be in Stohess? Are we sure she won't make a run for it before we get there?" Eren wasn't too sure where this was going, but he decided to lay low and ask that.

" No. She wouldn't risk missing the opportunity." The Commander spoke with confidence.

" Wait, so you mean she's..."

" Armin said he may have identified her." Eren looked at Armin and he did the same then both looked back at the Commander as he continued, " She's an MP, supposedly the one responsible for the deaths of Hanji's test subjects. And a fellow trainee from the Hundred-Fourth Cadet core."

Eren was trying to piece all this together, and then realized who they've been talking about. But it was only a speculation that it might be her, mainly because he just didn't want to believe it.