Ask or Dare: List 86

Ryder: Hello everyone and welcome back to the show. Today will be a very fun day, even though some of us are kind of tired.
Narrator: The pups yawn.
Ryder: Pups will be pups.
Narrator: Cali starts crying.
Katie: (whispers) Shhh, shhhhhhhh, it's okay.
Ryder: And we had trouble with the baby last night. (yawns) Yeah most of us are tired, but it still doesn't mean we're canceling the show so let's get right to it. Okay first we have 2 asks and 3 dares from justcause187. First is the asks as it always goes.  The first ask is for Steeljaw, Kenny and John, why do you hate Sweetie?
Steeljaw: Because I know for a fact that she is going to betray us!
Kenny: Yeah, she's nothing but an evil slut!
John: She deserves to die!
James: Leave my mum alone, you meanies!
Ari: Our mum is the best mum we've ever had! So what if she had a bad puphood? She repaid us by, how was it again?
Sweetie: I let the queen have her crown and stopped all this madness, if I wouldn't have stopped, then I'd most likely be dead! I'm scared to die! (whimpers)
Narrator: Ari, Roxy, James, and Rocky hug Sweetie.
Ryder: Okay, let's move on, the next ask is for everyone, do we all think that he should kill himself.  No of course not, why would anyone do that?
Narrator:  Everyone shakes their heads agreeing with Ryder.
Sweetie:  I may not have told you this yet justcause187, but I care about you.  I care about your life, even though you are mean to me, I really do care about you.  Everyone deserves second chances, and I want you and me to give each other second chances. 
Rubble:  We all care about you.
Zuma:  Evewy single one of us!
Skye:  And 1 death equals 1 less friend.  So please don't do this.
Rocky:  Suicide is never the answer.  Go live your life, accomplish your goals, make the world better, see the light of day.
Ryder:  We hope what we told you would change your mind.  Okay now let's do the dares.  The first dare is for Steeljaw, Kenny and John to nuke Colorado? Okay first off, there are no cryptids, none. If we detonate a nuke over there, then that means we killed millions of innocent lives. So now I'm going to make a new rule here. There will be no killing allowed in any way. No more. We'll just naturally die. Apocalyptic or not, Colorado is staying the way it is. Okay next dare is for Steeljaw and Sweetie to fight.
Sweetie:  Okay, look, maybe there is a way we can just-
Steeljaw:  Nope!
Narrator:  Steeljaw punches Sweetie in the face and knocks her out.
Steeljaw:  Too easy!
Narrator:  Rocky, Ari, Roxy and James go to Sweetie and they whimper.  Sweetie then gets up.
Sweetie:  What happened?
Ari:  You got hit in the face by Steeljaw.
Sweetie:  But I didn't do anything!
Roxy:  It was a dare.
Sweetie:  Oh!
Narrator:  Sweetie gets up and she had a bump on her head.
Ryder:  Yeesh, that's gotta hurt!  Okay next dare is for-
Narrator: Sweetie faints and collapses to the ground.
Rocky: Sweetie!
Ari, Roxy, and James: Mum!!!
Narrator: Katie picks her up and brings her to the clinic. Rocky, Ari, Roxy and James whimper.
Ryder: Don't worry, she'll be okay. Okay next dare is for Sweetie to use a gun called the ripper.  Well, she can't because she's knocked out.
Steeljaw:  I'm sorry if I hit her too hard!
Ryder:  It's okay Steeljaw, you didn't mean it, hopefully.  Okay next dare is for Sweetie to use some gun called the Ripper. Well Sweetie's unconscious for the moment, so we'll have to skip the dare. Okay next we have a dare from TreyFarlow16. They dare us to react to the pups that were chosen for the 5 vs 5 series.
Narrator:  Ryder looks up the video and they react to it.
Chase:  That was a pretty good list of wrestlers that they chose.
Everest: So many memories.
Ryder: Yeah, next we have 3 dares and an ask from @EskeetitK4. The ask is Tracker, why are you scared of the dark?
Tracker:  Because it's the first sign of Jack Scallywag.  Darkness!  No me gusta la oscuridad.
Ryder:  Oh okay.  Next is the dares.  The first dare is for Tracker to make out with Sweetie.
Narrator: Tracker and Sweetie make out, and everyone was confused.
Sweetie: Never again!
Tracker: Si no mas!!!
Ryder: I don't ever want to look at that again, okay next dare is for Everest and Rocky to take a picture of them kissing on the lips.
Narrator: Tracker and Sweetie kiss and Everest and Rocky take the picture.
Rocky: I am going to remember this.
Everest: (giggles) Me too.
Narrator: Tracker and Sweetie blush.
Ryder: (chuckles) Okay next dare is for Skye and Everest to start a gay relationship.
Skye:  That's actually impossible because we're girls.
Everest:  Yeah, we can't do that unless if we are boys.
Ryder:  That is true.  Okay next we have an ask from @Danielo200.  They ask Rocky, do you know that your voice cast is a Youtuber?
Rocky: Really now, who is it?
Ryder:  Samuel Faraci.
Rocky:  (chuckles)  I didn't even know.
Ryder:  That's very cool that you brought that up.  I'm going to check out his channel. Okay next we have an ask from PawPatrolM.  They ask Everest, how does it feel to be a member of the Sea Patrol?
Everest: It feels great, except for the fact that it takes the point away from Zuma's job.
Ryder: Yeah but we do this to give others who don't have an accusation an opportunity to have a job. Okay next we have an ask from @BlakyPup04.  They ask Everest and Tracker, what did they think of the kittens Mayor Humdinger had that were dressed like them.
Everest:  I see that he's trying to catch up to us, but we're always steps ahead.
Tracker:  He will never be as good as us.  Somos superiores y él es inferior.
Ryder:  You got that right.  Anyway guys it time to wrap up.  (yawns)  Thank you for watching and we're all going to sleep, bye.