Ask or Dare: List 85

Ryder:  Hello everyone and welcome back to the show.  Today we have a big lists of asks and dares requested by our fans, so let's get right to it.  Okay first we have an ask and a dare from user95406266.  Let's start with the ask. They ask us, did we like the Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue episode.  Heck yeah we did!  It was awesome!  We still have the vehicle if you want to take a look at it.  Ryder goes outside to show everyone the Ultimate Rescue vehicle.
Chase:  I gotta say, getting on that chair with Skye was pretty romantic.  The reason that I didn't say anything was because I was too busy concentrating on the mission.
Skye:  Or maybe you were scared to tell me your feelings.
Narrator:  Chase blushes.
Skye:  Don't worry, I understand.  We didn't have time to do that because we were on a mission, but it was pretty romantic.
Chase:  Yeah, looking at the view and the train.
Skye:  (sighs)  Yeah.
Ryder:  Hmmmmmmm, I hope you two weren't making out up there.
Narrator:  Chase and Skye blush.
Ryder:  (laughs)  Just kidding.  If you were, then we'd have a talk about why you two weren't focusing on your mission, but you two were good pups so I didn't have to worry about that.  Okay now let's do the dare.  They dare Chase and Skye to have more pups.
Skye: I don't think that's even possible. I already had pups twice.
Chase: Well a third time wouldn't hurt.
Skye: Maybe.
Ryder: Well go do it in your puphouse Chase.
Narrator: Chase nods and they both go into Chase's puphouse.  They then finish and come back.
Skye:  I hope it works.
Chase:  Me too.
Ryder:  I hope so too.  Okay next we have- oh, the reply button is in the way, hang on a second.
Narrator: Ryder messes with his pup pads trying to fix the issue.
Ryder:  Unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel the show until I can find a way to fix my pup pad.  Anyway, we're sorry for the short episode.  Technical difficulties are a thing to hate.  (chuckles)  So we are very sorry for this issue.  We'll try to get it all fixed in the next episode, goodbye.