Ask or Dare: List 61

Ryder: Hello guys and welcome to day 3 of the non-OC dare, I'm Ryder, your host. Today will be a good day for Ask or Dare: Paw Patrol edition, so let's get started. Okay first we have a dare from Evershall4ever. They dare Chase to sing Monster by Skillet.
Chase:  Alright.
Narrator:  Chase sings the song.

Narrator:  Everyone cheers Chase.
Skye:  That was awesome Chase!
Marshall:  Good job Chase!
Zuma:  Yeah, good job!
Chase:  Thanks guys!
Ryder:  Alright, next we have an ask and 3 dares from Skyethepup. Let's start with the ask. They ask if their OC Tarly can join? Well not now because of the dare that's still going on. So let's move on with the dares. The first dare is for Zuma to watch a tribute about himself.
Zuma: Bwing on the twibute!
Narrator: Ryder looks up a video about Zuma and plays it.

Zuma:  Eyyy, thewe's me, I should dab on it.
Narrator:  Zuma tries to stand up and dab, but falls.  Everyone laughs.
Ryder:  Okay next dare is for Tundra to sing You Belong With Me.  Well she can't because she counts as an OC too.  Okay next dare is for Everest, Rocky, Zuma and Skye to tell their most embarrassing stories.
Narrator:  The four blush and chuckle.
Rocky:  I'll go first.  This story is about the time when I was hanging out with Sweetie, and then I pat her back, and then four little fleas jump off of me and land into her fur.  They all start biting her, so she had to scratch herself.  So I went to Ryder to get some flea repellant.  I then came back and sprayed her with it to get the fleas off, but the flea repellant was actually Ryder's shaving gel, and I guess Ryder used the flea repellant to shave.  So then Sweetie rubs her back, because she realized that shaving gel was on her, and she smears it on my face, so I looked like I was Santa Claus, and she told me to walk around like that the entire day and I did.  It was weird, and we should never speak about it.
Chase:  Oh yeah I remember that now Santa!
Narrator:  Everyone laughs.
Everest:  I'll go next.  So I was on a date with Marshall and one of my sisters decided to be the third wheel.  (sighs and blushes)  A lot went down, that's all I could tell you, but the most embarrassing moment was when we were eating spaghetti, and I thought I grabbed Marshall's noodle, but I grabbed my sister's noodle and we both kissed each other, and Trevor was standing right there.  He was speechless.  He didn't talk to us, and what made it worse was that the entire time we were all awkwardly silent.  No laughs, no nothing.  Ugh, I just want to forget that day ever happened.
Marshall:  I still loved the date.
Narrator:  Marshall nuzzles Everest and she smiles.
Everest:  You did?
Marshall:  Of course, nothing beats hanging out with you.
Skye:  My most embarrassing moment was the time I fell on top of Chase in the elevator.  It felt good being on top of him, that's why I didn't get off of him.  (blushes)
Zuma:  My most embawwassing secwet was when I was watching pown and Debwa and Chase walk in on me while I  was mastuwbating to it.  (blushes)  Yeah.
Ryder:  Damn, I feel bad for you guys!  (laughs)  Okay next we have an ask and a dare from Pootus.  Let's start with the ask. They ask me what gave me the idea to start the Paw Patrol?  Well the answer to that is well when I moved here, this town was pretty messed up, and I had these talking dogs with me, so I just decided that this town needs heroes, so I created this group of dogs to help out.  Everyone doubted us at first, saying what could you with six dogs and I proved them wrong.  We done things you couldn't imagine, now everyone looks up to us now, so we decided on a name.  At first we thought of  The super-intelligent dogs and the human boy transformation clan, but it sounded weird.  So we all debated on a name for a while, until we all agreed to call it the Paw Patrol.  So there you have it.  Next is the dare.  They dare you guys to switch vehicles on a mission. Since there are no missions, we're going to start a drill so-
Narrator: Ryder presses a button on his pup pad. The dogs' pup tags flash and beep.
Ryder: Paw Patrol, to the Lookout.
Dogs: Ryder needs us.
Marshall: Should I?
Ryder: I'll let it slide, since you can't control it.
Narrator: Everyone runs to the lookout and Marshall trips and falls before making it to the elevator and slides in right on the spot where he needs to be.
Marshall: What a happy landing.
Narrator: Everyone laughs and the elevator goes up. They switch to their normal gear and go out the elevator.
Chase: Paw Patrol, ready for action Ryder sir.
Narrator: Ryder presses a button on his pup pad.
Ryder: Alright guys this is a drill, go test out your vehicles and make sure everything is working. Chase, you are going in Zuma's hovercraft. Marshall, you're driving Rubble's bulldozer. Rocky, you're flying Skye's helicopter. Rubble, you're driving Chase's police 4x4. Zuma, you're driving Sweetie's roadster. Skye, you're driving Tracker's jeep. Everest, you're driving Rocky's recycling truck. Tracker, you're driving Everest's snowmobile. Sweetie, you're driving Marshall's fire truck. You got it?
Narrator: The dogs nod.
Ryder: All right, Paw Patrol, we're on a roll, let's move.
Narrator: Ryder slides down the pole while the dogs go down the slide. First is Chase. He lands in Zuma's hovercraft, but it doesn't transform.
Computer: Identity in confirmed. Please leave the control panel now. Refer to the manual for more details.
Narrator: The control panel pops out a manual for Chase and he reads it. He then puts the manual down, not paying attention to anything and attempts to start up the vehicle.
Computer: Activating anti-theft lockdown mode.
Chase: Wha?
Narrator: All the systems on the vehicle shut down and all the escape routes close and lock on Chase. Chase tries to get the escape routes open, but he couldn't.
Chase: Help!
Narrator: The same thing happens with everyone else.
Skye: Ryder, what's going on?
Ryder: Oh I forgot I installed that your vehicles, because since that one time the Paw Patrol got stolen, I made sure that never happened again by putting facial recognition in all the vehicles. So that means we can't do the dare.
Narrator: Ryder handscans all the pup houses and the alarms stop.
Computer: Lockdown and anti-theft mode, disabled.
Narrator: All the pup housed open up and everyone jumps out.
Zuma: Okay, let's nevew do that again.
Narrator: Ryder and the team go back to the lookout.
Ryder: Okay that happened, man the technology is evolving these days. Anyway, next we have an ask and three dares from SamuelWong5. Let's start with the ask.  They ask himself to be introduced as the newest member of the Paw Patrol. Well, welcome SamuelWong5, you are now part of the Paw Patrol, congratulations.
Narrator:  Everyone cheers and claps for SamuelWong5.
Ryder:  Okay next is the dares.  The first dare is for me, SamuelWong5, and @CCKILLER00 to scare the Paw Patrol. Oh good, they're not paying attention. This is perfect!
Narrator: Ryder, @CCKILLER00, and SamuelWong5 yell as loud as they can and everyone else jumps. The three laugh.
Zuma: Dudes, why'd you do that?
CCKILLER00: Because it was a dare.
Chase: To scream?
Ryder: No, to scare you guys and it worked. Okay next dare is for SamuelWong5 to kiss me and @CCKILLER00.
CCKILLER00:  Well he can kiss my ass if anything!  (chuckles)  Just kidding.
SamuelWong5:  I'll just kiss your shoes.
Narrator:  SamuelWong5 kisses Ryder and @CCKILLER00 shoes.
SamuelWong5:  At least they didn't say where.
CCKILLER00:  (chuckles)  Yeah that's a good thing.
Ryder:  (chuckles)  Next dare is for me, @CCKILLER00, and SamuelWong5 to sing A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park.
Narrator:  Ryder looks up the song and the three sing the song.

Narrator:  Everyone cheers them and Katie kisses Ryder.
Katie:  You did very good.
Ryder:  Thanks, okay next we have a dare from xXTenzing2206Xx.  They dare us to not eat for 2 days.
Rubble: Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!
CCKILLER00: Easy, (mumbles) if I live.
Ryder: Starting tomorrow, okay next we have a dare from SkyeXZumaShipper24. They dare Skye, Everest and Sweetie to sing Just Hold On. Let's see if I could find the song.
Narrator: Ryder looks up the song and play it. Skye, Everest, and Sweetie start singing the song.

Narrator: Everyone cheers them.
CCKILLER00: Woah, that song was epic!  I should go add it to my Spotify playlist, and yes guys, I have Spotify.
Ryder:  (chuckles)  Okay @CCKILLER00, next we have 2 dares from MichaelCavanaugh3.  The first dare is for me to kiss @CCKILLER00.  I got an idea.
Narrator:  Ryder kisses his own hand and puts his hand on @CCKILLER00's head.
CCKILLER00:  It's a little wet, I could say that.
Ryder:  (laughs)  Okay then, the next dare is for SamuelWong5 to turn into a dog and make out with Samuel. Now that's scientifically impossible to do. We have technology from the future, but it's not that advanced. So anyway, next we have an ask from Mr_Firefly.  They ask us, who are we going for for the Super Bowl, whatever that is, is either the Patriots or Eagles.  Well, we don't watch football, so we don't know, so I guess I'll just say Eagles?  I don't know.
Skye:  (gasps)  Eagle, where?!  Don't let it get me!  (whimpers)
Narrator:  Skye cowers in fear.
Ryder:  Yeesh, Skye don't even like the word eagle, or maybe she didn't pay attention to the ask.  Anyway guys, thank you all for watching.  Give us feedback about this episode and we'll see you all tomorrow, bye.