Ask or Dare: List 46

Ryder:  Welcome back to another episode of Ask or Dare:  Paw Patrol edition.  I am Ryder, your host.  Today we have some asks and dares from our fans as usual.  So now that the introduction is out of the way, let's get started.  Okay so first we have 2 dares from SkumaAndInsectivore.  The first dare is for us to find one diamond ore in Minecraft:  survival mode.
Chase:  I think we've all done that already.
Zuma:  Yeah, cuz i got two owes, one fow the plug and one fow the load.
Narrator:  Everyone giggles.
Tracker:  Me no find diamond ore.
Sweetie:  I haven't either.
Shelton:  I think all the rest of us have.
Narrator:  They all nod their heads.
Ryder:  Well, it's just you two, so you guys go find at least one diamond ore in Minecraft:  play in survival.
Tracker:  Si amigo!
Sweetie:  Alright, this should be quite challenging.
Narrator:  Tracker and Sweetie go find some diamond ore in Minecraft.  Tracker goes mining while Sweetie walks around and finds villagers.
Sweetie:  Hmmmm, maybe you do?  No.  How about you, no?  Oh, you do.  Let's see what I need to trade to give you diamond ore.  Ten emeralds for two diamond ores?  What if I just want one, but whatever, I have enough.
Narrator:  Sweetie trades her emeralds for diamond ores.
Sweetie:  Yay, I got diamond ores!
Narrator:  Tracker eventually finds diamond ores.
Tracker:  Excellente!
Narrator:  Tracker mines the diamond ore blocks, after a few hits, his pick axe breaks.
Tracker:  Oh no, mi pico!  At least I got a few diamond ore in my inventory.
Ryder:  Alright you guys did it.  Now go turn those diamond ores in your chests and save your game, so we can move on to the next one.
Narrator:  They nod and they go to their houses, put their diamond ores in their chests, and they quit and save their game.
Ryder:  Okay now, the next dare is for Chase, Everest and Skye to sing Satisfied.
Narrator:  Ryder plays the song, and Chase, Skye and Everest sing their parts.

Narrator:  Everyone cheers them.
Shelton:  Good job Mom and Dad.
Chase and Skye:  Thanks.
Narrator:  Marshall nuzzles Everest.
Marshall:  Good job babe.
Everest:  Thanks.
Chloe:  Good job Mom.
Everest:  Thanks Chloe.
Ryder:  Okay next we have an ask from SamuelWong5.  They want to know if Blossom could join the Paw Patrol?  Of course she can.  We just need to know her job info.  Blossom fill out this form here:
Job:
Dog Pack:
Vehicle:
Dog House:
Dog tag logo:
Catchphrase:
Ryder:  Alright, if Wolfy426 can fill out this form, so that way we'll know a little more about Blossom, then we'll Blossom can go on missions with you guys, and SamuelWong5's ask will be answered. Okay next we have 7 dares from xXTenzing2206Xx. The first dare is for Samuel to kiss Blossom.
Blossom: (blushes) Right now?
Samuel: (blushes) In front of everyone?
Ryder: Yes.
Blossom: Okay.
Narrator: Samuel and Blossom kiss and everyone cheers them.
Blossom: That kiss felt great.
Samuel: Why thank you, Blossom.
Ryder: Awwww, next dare is for Chase to kiss Debra.
Chase:  I don't know.  I'm worried she's going to turn me into a merdog instead.
Debra:  No I won't.
Chase:  Alright then, I'll just brace for impact for whatever happens.
Narrator:  Chase and Debra both lean in for a kiss, but then Debra giggles and touches noses with Chase and turns him into a merdog.
Chase:  I knew it!
Narrator:  Debra and Chase kiss.
Chase:  Well why did you turn me into a merdog.
Debra:  So you don't run away scardey pup.
Chase:  (chuckles)  Alright, turn me back.
Narrator:  Debra giggles and turns Chase back into a regular dog.
Ryder:  Okay next dare is for Marshall to kiss Skye.
Marshall: Hell, it's been a long while since we last kissed each other.
Skye: Yeah, wasn't it like, back when I broke up with Chase and went with you. I know we have a kissed a few times before, but I forgot how you tasted.
Marshall: Yeah, me too.
Skye: Well, today is the day to figure it out.
Narrator: Marshall kisses Skye.
Skye: That was pretty gentle.
Marshall: (chuckles) We still got it.
Narrator: They both laugh.
Ryder: Okay next dare is for Zuma to kiss Sweetie.
Zuma:  Oooooh, sounds like fun!
Sweetie:  (chuckles)  Okay Zuma, if you say so.
Narrator:  Zuma and Sweetie kiss.
Sweetie:  That was actually very nice.
Zuma:  Thanks, I practice.
Sweetie:  Practice?
Zuma:  Yeah kissing methods.  I do diffewent methods fow diffewent dogs.
Sweetie:  Oh, so you could find the perfect one for that perfect dog?
Zuma:  Nobody is pewfect, but the one that makes my heawt shine is Debwa.
Debra:  Awwww, thanks Zuma.
Zuma:  You'we welcome.
Ryder:  (chuckles)  Next dare is for Rocky to kiss Rubie.
Rocky: Easy.
Narrator: Rocky and Rubie kiss.
Rubie: Just like that.
Narrator: Rubie spits out a peice of hair from Rocky.
Ryder: (snickers) Next dare is for Rubble to kiss Everest.
Rubble:  And Chase said that your breath is cold, I doubt it.
Narrator:  Rubble and Everest kiss and Rubble's eyes were wide open, and he pulls away gasping for breath, and panting.
Chase:  I told you her breath was cold.
Rubble:  I should've listened.
Marshall:  It don't bother me though.
Chase:  It's because you're used to it and we're not.
Ryder:  Okay next dare is for Shade to say something savage to Chase.
Shade: I likey this. Hey Chase, you why cops can't catch us?
Chase: Why?
Shade: Because they are slow and out of shape, and they should go back to their headquarters and eat donuts and drink coffee.
Narrator: Ryder plays this meme.

Shade: Thanks I needed that.
Ryder: You're welcome, Chase are you crying?
Chase: (sniffles) N-no?
Narrator: Chase breaks down into tears and Skye hugs him.
Skye: What's wrong Chase?
Chase: (sniffles) Remember that story I told you guys?
Narrator: The dogs and Ryder nod.
Chase: (sniffles) It's all coming back now!
Skye: Shh, shh, shhhhhh- it's okay! I already know how you feel, but don't let this ruin your life. Move in from it, because your destiny awaits and you have to make the right choices to get to your end.
Narrator: Skye licks Chase's tears.
Skye: It's okay Chase, now stop crying, it's okay.
Chase: (sniffles) Thanks Skye.
Skye: You're welcome.
Shade: (chuckles and mumbles) Loser!
Ryder: Wow, deep. Okay next we have a dare from MichaelCavanaugh3.  They dare me and Chase to switch places.
Chase:  Cool, I always wanted to be the host!
Ryder:  Well, now there's your wish.
Narrator:  Ryder gives Chase the pup pad.
Chase:  Okay now next we have a dare from GDTrey.  They dare us to react to Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq.  Okay then, let's see if I can pull it up.
Narrator:  Chases searches the video.
Chase:  Found it.
Narrator:  Chase plays the video and they react.

Pups:  Oh yeah, this song.
Tracker:  I no understand what he's saying.
Zuma:  Who cawes about the wowds, it's catchy.
Narrator:  They finish the video.
Chase:  Weird but catchy song that is now stuck in my head.  Okay next we have 2 asks from @pootus. The first ask is for Rocky and Tundra.  Why did you two break up?
Rocky:  Well, Tundra ran away because of something.
Tundra:  Because I wanted to be free and not live under anyone's rules, and I asked you to come with me but you refused.
Rocky:  Because I kept my word with Ryder.  So we had to say our goodbyes to each other, because we were thinking we won't ever see each other again, and then Tundra was just gone after that.  (whimpers)
Sweetie:  Wow, that was sad.
Ryder:  Yeah, and if she does come back.  I have no choice but to punish her.  First of all, you were very bad, secondly you ran away.  Third, well there's no third.
Tundra:  Then why did you say third?
Ryder:  I don't know, but you should know I'm not that strict. I let you guys roam around and do what you want don't I?
Narrator: The dogs and pups nod in agreement.
Chase:  Okay next ask is for Everest.  They ask, what would you have done if Jake didn't need you to save him or his phone?
Everest: I'd still save him. He's my owner, without him I'd be walking around in the snow by myself. I wouldn't care if he punished me. I'm just keeping my owner alive.
Chase: Now that's an act of bravery right there.  Next we have a dare from Lamborghini42. They dare me to sing Fuck Da Police by NWA. Oh my god, this song I hate it!
Samuel: Me too!
Zuma: I like it, it's catchy!
Chase: Shit, well here we go!
Narrator: Chase sings the song.

Narrator: Everyone except Samuel cheers Chase.
Samuel: That was bad.
Chase: I know, I hope I don't have to do this again.
Skye: I liked it, you are great at singing.
Chase: I don't even know if I should take that as either a compliment or an insult.  Well that is it for today guys, thank you for watching.  If you have any more ask or dares for us, comment below and we'll see you all next time.
Narrator:  Chase barks.