Ask or Dare: List 51

CCKILLER00:  Hello everybody, welcome to a brand new episode of Ask or Dare:  Paw Patrol edition.  Today looks like we have some amazing asks and dares requested from you guys.  Now I'll let Ryder say the rest.
Ryder:  Thank you @CCKILLER00.  How's it going guys, I'm Ryder your host.  Now that the introduction is out of the way, let's begin.  So first we have a dare from MichaelCavanaugh3.  They dare me and @CCKILLER00 to fight in a hand to hand combat.
CCKILLER00: (chuckles) Oh god, I'm not really a fighter.
Ryder: Come on, just one lick.
CCKILLER00: (sighs) Fine.
Narrator: CCKILLER00 punches Ryder as hard as he can, and he hurts his own fist.
CCKILLER00: Ow, that hurt!
Ryder: Alright, my turn.
Narrator: Ryder punches @CCKILLER0" as hard as he could, and @CCKILLER00 screams in pain.
CCKILLER00: I give up, I give up!!!!!!!!
Narrator: @CCKILLER00 waves a white flag in the air.
Ryder: (chuckles) You need to eat more @CCKILLER00.
CCKILLER00: Oh you'd be surprised by how much I eat.
Ryder: Really?
CCKILLER00: Yeah.
Ryder: Well, we'll find out later. Okay next we have a dare from Evershall4ever. They dare Marshall to spend some time with Chase.
Marshall:  Alright.
Chase:  But what could we do?
Ryder:  I got a frisbee you guys can throw at each other.
Marshall and Chase:  Okay.
Narrator:  Marshall and Chase get a frisbee and they throw it to each other.
Marshall:  So Chase.
Narrator:  Chase throws the frisbee to Marshall and he catches it.
Chase:  Yeah?
Narrator:  Marshall throws the frisbee to Chase and he catches it.
Marshall:  Last night I was thinking.
Narrator:  Chase throws the frisbee to Marshall and he catches it.
Chase:  About what?
Narrator:  Marshall throws the frisbee to Chase and he catches it.
Marshall:  I want to spend a few nights with Blaze, because I hardly get to see him.
Narrator:  Chase throws the frisbee to Marshall.
Chase:  Yeah, I was thinking the same thing last night.  Blaze needs to spend some time with his dad, is what I thought to myself.  I'll ask Skye for you.
Narrator:  Marshall catches the frisbee and throws it back to Chase.
Marshall:  You think she'd say yes?
Narrator:  Chase catches the frisbee and throws it back to Marshall.
Chase:  Of course she'd say yes.  There is hardly ever a moment where she would say no.  Don't worry Marshall.
Narrator:  Marshall catches the frisbee and throws it to Chase.
Marshall:  Well I hope you're right.
Narrator:  Chase catches it and walks to Marshall and Chase puts his paw on Marshall's back.
Chase:  Don't hope that I'm right Marshall, I promise you, she will say yes.  She's not selfish, but not selfless.  You can ask her after the talk show.
Marshall:  Cool, thanks Chase.
Chase:  No problem, now let's go back inside.
Marshall and Chase:  We're done.
Ryder:  Seems like you two had fun.
Marshall and Chase:  We sure did.
Ryder:  Good next we have a dare from Wolfy426.  They dare Blossom and Everest to wrestle each other while Samuel is the host.
Narrator:  Blossom and Everest stand in a corner.
Samuel:  Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a one v one match.  In this corner, we have Everest.
Narrator:  Everyone cheers Everest.
Marshall:  You got this babe!
Everest:  I don't know, I did pretty terrible at PWE.
Sweetie:  What are you talking about?  You beat Ava that one match.
Everest:  I bet she was just going easy on me.
Samuel:  And in this corner, we have Blossom.
Narrator:  Everyone cheers Blossom.
Samuel:  And begin.
Narrator:  Everest and Blossom start wrestling each other.  Everest picks up Blossom and throws her over, jumps up and tries to knee Blossom, but Blossom rolls out the way and sweep kicks Everest, and she falls over.  Blossom gets on to Everest, but Everest kicks Blossom off of her and Everest gets up.  Everest then goes for a speed takedown, but Blossom counters it.  Blossom then throws Everest down and pins her down so she couldn't get up.  Everest taps out and everyone cheers
Samuel:  The winner is Blossom.  Good job babe.
Narrator:  Blossom nuzzles Samuel.
Blossom:  Thanks.
Samuel:  You're welcome.
Narrator:  Blossom helps Everest up.
Everest:  Good job Blossom.
Blossom:  Thanks.
Everest:  You're welcome.
Ryder:  Alright, next we have a dare from lefty-and-shade.  They dare Shade to eat a bar of soap.
Shade: Why, I've never said anything bad before.
Ryder: But it's still a dare.
Narrator: Shade sighs and eats a bar of soap, after eating it he gags and burps out a bunch of bubbles. Bubbles flew around the room, and everyone giggled and the pups got up to catch the bubbles. The dogs giggled at the pups.
Ryder: Aww, so cute. Next we have 4 dares and an ask from @SamuelWong5.  They ask me if I could let Chase, Skye, Samuel and Blossom go train at Farmer Yumi's? Well not now, we have a very busy schedule. Next is the dares. The first dare is for you guys to play find the thief.
Sweetie:  I'll be in the middle.
Ryder:  Okay then.
Narrator:  Everyone sits in a circle, and Samuel hides Busby behind his back.
Sweetie:  Someone stole Busby.
Rocky:  What does he look like.
Sweetie:  He's a German Shepherd-
Zuma:  Chase!
Sweetie:  No.
Skye:  Samuel?
Sweetie:  Yes, he did it.
Skye:  Alright, we'll go one more round.
Narrator:  Samuel goes in the middle, and Zuma hides Samuel's bowl.
Samuel:  Someone took my bowl.
Marshall:  Who was it?
Samuel:  He is brown.
Rubble:  Chase.
Samuel:  No.
Everest:  Debra.
Samuel:  I just said it was a he.
Marshall:  Oh Zuma.
Samuel:  Yep.
Ryder:  Okay that's enough rounds.  Next dare is for Samuel and Everest to have a submission match with Blossom as a referee.
Blossom: Welcome to another submission match. In this corner we have Samuel, the other corner we have Everest. And begin.
Narrator: Samuel and Everest start wrestling each other. Everest pins Samuel down and Samuel taps out.
Blossom: Everest is the winner.
Chase: Samuel, why'd you let her win?
Samuel: Because she's a girl.
Everest: You think that girls are weaker than boys?
Samuel: No, I'm just saying that because it's polite.
Everest: I got you.
Narrator: Everest and Samuel paw each other.
Ryder: Alright next dare is for @CCKILLER00 to change into a dog and to wrestle everyone.
CCKILLER00:  (sighs)  First of all, I can't turn into a dog.  Secondly, is it even possible to mutate into a dog.
Ryder:  Yeah with this.
CCKILLER00:  What's that?
Ryder:  I burrowed this from The Shredder.
CCKILLER00:  The teenage mutant ninja turtle show?
Ryder:  Yes, this can turn you into a dog.
CCKILLER00:  I'm pretty sure it's not going to work.
Ryder:  That's why you're tied up in case of it doesn't.
CCKILLER00:  Oh okay.
Ryder:  And I got retro mutagen too in case of you want to turn back.
CCKILLER00:  Okay, good.
Narrator:  Ryder injects the mutagen in @CCKILLER00, and his DNA starts changing.  The cells turn different, the strands change, and @CCKILLER00 slowly turns into a dog.  Everyone looks away and cut the camera, but forgot to mute the audio, so all the heard was screaming, howling and yelling.  Eventually it was done.  The crew put the camera on and they see @CCKILLER00 on the ground, and he wasn't a human anymore.  He was a bassid hound.
CCKILLER00:  Great, it turned me into one of the ugliest dogs ever.
Narrator:  @CCKILLER00 sighs and trips over one of his ears.  The dogs, pups, Ryder, Katie and the camera crew giggle.  @CCKILLER00 laughs at himself.
CCKILLER00:  I gotta get used to this.
Ryder:  Don't worry, you will.  Now you gotta start a gauntlet match with the others.
CCKILLER00: Wha?
Narrator: Everyone tackles @CCKILLER00 and @CCKILLER00 taps out.
CCKILLER00: I give up, I give up.
Marshall: (mumbles) Whimp.
Ryder: Okay next dare is for us to listen to the TNA4 theme.

Ryder: Sounds cool, next we have a dare from SkyeXZumaShipper24. They dare Rubble and Rubie to start a family.
Rubie:  Starting a family takes time.
Rubble:  And it starts with-  (blushes)  sex.
Rubie:  Yeah, (blushes)  we have to do that first.
Narrator:  Rubble and Rubie tackle each other and start having sex.  They go in and out, in and and out.  Cum then flies out of Rubble's dick and into Rubie's pussy.
Rubble:  Now that's the fun part.
Rubie:  Now we have to clean the mess up.
Ryder:  I got it, God it smells terrible.
Narrator:  Ryder cleans the mess and puts all the tags he used in a hamper.
Rubie:  Now we wait.
Rubble:  And let nature do its thing.
Ryder:  Okay, next we have an ask and a dare from Pootus.  Let's start with the dare. They dare Chase, Skye, Zuma and Firelight to play against Marshall, Everest, Rocky and Tundra in a game of Rocket League.
Narrator:  The 8 start up the game.
Zuma:  Hang on, befowe we play-
Narrator:  The 8 jam to some music.

Skye:  Alright let's play.
Narrator:  Ryder creates the match for them and they all play.  Everyone cheers them as they play.  Eventually the match ends and Marshall, Everest, Rocky and Tundra win.  They all high paw each other.
Everest:  This game was close!
Firelight:  Good game.
Ryder:  You guys play good.  21-20, wow.  Next is an ask. They ask @CCKILLER00, who is your favorite Paw Patrol member?
CCKILLER00: It's you my man! Give me some.
Narrator: Ryder and @CCKILLER00 shake.
CCKILLER00: I'd like to thank you again for letting me come on this talk show. You are the best.
Ryder: Thank you @CCKILLER00, and now it's time to wrap this up. CCKILLER00: Thank you guys for watching. What are you guys thinking. Let us know in the comments. Also if you have any asks or dares we have missed, comment below and we'll see you all tomorrow, bye.