Ask or Dare: List 41

Ryder: What is up everyone, I am Ryder, and welcome back to Ask or Dare: Paw Patrol edition. Today we have some asks and dares to tend to, so let's begin. So first we have two dares from SamuelWong5.  The first dare is for Chase, Samuel and Sweetie to scare me. Well, that's not happening.
Narrator: Without Ryder noticing, Chase and Samuel plug up Ryder's tablet to four surround sound speakers, Sweetie bites Busby to turn them on, and Chase and Samuel play this video.

Narrator: Sweetie bites Busby again and the lights go out. Ryder started getting scared, so did the pups and the baby, Katie got scared, everyone started getting scared.
Sweetie: What was that?!
Narrator: Sweetie bites Busby twice and the lights go on and the speakers go off.
Samuel: I think we scared a little more than just Ryder.
Chase: Heck we even scared ourselves.
Narrator: The three laugh, the pups were whimpering, hugging their moms and dads.
Ryder: That freaked me out! Man the pups are going to have nightmares when this is over. The next dare is for Samuel, Chase, and Sweetie to go on a mission together.  Well, we need to do surveillance on the ocean grounds.
Sweetie:  But I don't have any diving gear.
Ryder:  That's why I installed KSI technology into your collar.  Go get your dog pack.  Chase and Samuel will teach you how to use it.
Narrator:  Chase and Samuel get their dog packs, and come back, bark and their dog packs pixelate into their diving packs.  Sweetie tries it and the pixels had to calibrate, because this was a new suit for her.  The pixels finish calibrating and her suit turns into a magenta diving suit.  Sweetie wags her tail in delight.
Sweetie:  Wow, this is very incredible!
Narrator:  Rocky's jaw drops, and Skye closes it for him.  Sweetie blushes.
Ryder:  You guys ready for your sea patrol mission?
Narrator:  Chase, Samuel and Sweetie nod.
Ryder:  Alright, you guys have to patrol the area, and report back some emergencies.
Chase:  Chase is on the case.
Samuel:  You got it.
Sweetie:  Sweetie at your service.
Ryder:  Alright guys, good luck.
Samuel:  But wait, Ryder, don't you need to drive it?
Ryder:  That's what you got Sweetie for.
Narrator:  Samuel looks at Sweetie.
Samuel:  Don't kill us, Sweetie.
Sweetie:  (giggles)  I won't!
Narrator:  They head to the sea patroller, and go to the ocean, and explore it.  Later they report back.
Ryder:  Anything?
Chase:  Nothing to report.
Samuel:  All clear.
Sweetie:  There's nothing.
Ryder:  Good, next we have two dares from xXTenzing2206Xx.  The first dare is for Samuel to fall in love.
Samuel:  With who?  I mean, there's not that many girls out there that I could find.  (whimpers)
Narrator:  Ryder pets Samuel.
Ryder:  Awww, don't worry Samuel, you'll find that lucky girl one day.  You just have to look around, I bet that you'll find him.  You got a big heart and you are very brave.
Samuel:  Really?
Ryder:  Yeah, I know that someone out there likes you.
Samuel:  I hope it's okay with my owner to fall in love with another girl.
Ryder:  I'm sure they'll like that.  The next dare is for Marshall to hug everyone and tell them everything they love about them.
Marshall:  Wow, that's a lot of dogs.
Ryder:  Well get to it.
Narrator:  Marshall first hugs Everest.
Marshall:  Everest, you are the best girlfriend I have ever had, better than Skye, and I will love you forever and ever.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Ryder, and jumps on him, Ryder gives him a hug.
Marshall:  You are the best owner ever, I am very glad you found me.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Katie, and Cal.  Marshall licks Cal's forehead and Katie pets Marshall.
Marshall:  Thank you for making me clean, and I am so glad that you and Ryder are together.
Narrator:  Marshall then gives Chase a hug.
Marshall:  Chase, I love you like a brother that I've never had.  You helped me through these years, and I am very sorry about disappointing you.
Narrator:  Chase pats Marshall's back.
Chase:  It's okay bud, I love you too.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Rocky and hugs him.
Marshall:  Rocky, your intelligence and wisdom has led me to greater possibilities.  I accept that, you helped me through the years.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Rubble and hugs him.
Marshall:  Rubble, I love that you are willing to do good.  Keep it up.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Zuma and hugs him.
Marshall:  Zuma, you are very cool, and I am very sorry about your speech impediment.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Skye and hugs him.
Marshall:  Skye, thank you for helping me create an innocent little dog.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to hug Tracker.
Marshall:  You are the awesomest friend anyone can have.  You are also a big help in missions.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Debra and hugs her.
Marshall:  Debra, you have incredible superpowers and thank you making Zuma one happy dog.
Narrator:  Marshall goes to Sweetie and hugs her.
Marshall:  Sweetie, you are a big benefit to the Paw Patrol.  I am so glad you've changed your ways, and you are the best hacker in the world.  Keep Rocky happy.
Sweetie:  I will.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Samuel.
Marshall:  Samuel, you are a very nice, kind and caring brother to Chase.  Keep up the good detective work.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Trey.
Marshall:  Trey, thank you for being open to us, it means a lot, and I like to be open too.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Brittany.
Marshall:  Brittany, thank you for being a kind dog to Trey, and thank you for understanding his love and affection for you.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Shade.
Marshall:  Shade, thank you for being there for us.  I love you like a good friend.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Blaze and Talia.
Marshall:  You two are so cute together.  And for being my son Blaze, daddy wants to tell you he is proud of you.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Chloe and Jake.
Marshall:  You two are so cute together, and Chloe, you are the best daughter a dad could ever have.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs AJ and Chocolate.
Marshall:  You two are very cute, and I know one day you'll learn to turn others into merpups.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Ari, Roxy, and James.
Marshall:  You three are so cute and bad, but just like your mother, you'll grow up to be some angels.  Alright, I think that's everyone.
Ryder:  Okay next we have a dare from @nightmare_and_shade, they dare shade to get drunk and get in a car accident.
Shade: Man, I'm tired of him treating me like this.
Narrator: Shade goes to his vehicle, drinks a bottle, and starts driving. After a while he passes out and then he crashes into a building. Meanwhile at the lookout.
Ryder: We'll check on him later. Alright next we have a dare from SkumaAndInsectivore, they dare the dogs and pups to react to the scariest sights in mine craft.
Narrator: Ryder puts on the video for them.

Pups: Hey it's DanTDM!
Dogs: They're not that scary.
Pups: We wanna play mine craft now.
Ryder: You could play it later. Next we have an ask from SkaseAndEvershall. They ask Rubble and Rubie, what do you guys think your pups are going to be like.
Rubble:  I don't know, I never thought about starting a family.
Rubie:  I hope they turn out cute like Rubble.
Rubble:  (blushes)  Nah, they should look cute like you.
Narrator:  Rubie blushes.
Ryder:  Aww, family debate, don't worry, you guys will find out later.  Anyway guys, thank you for watching.  Comment us more ask and dares below, and we'll see you all tomorrow.