Ask or Dare: List 59

Ryder: Hello everyone and welcome to day 1 of a non-OC episode. I'm Ryder, your host. Today we have some asks and dares from our fans, so let's get started. Okay first we have a, and oh yeah, Everest is back to her age again, nice.
Everest:  I was been back, Ryder!  (chuckles)
Ryder:  Oh, anyway, we have a dare from Clawstrike236.  They dare Marshall and Everest to sing You Get Me From Talking Friends, and The Stand By Me, Talking Tom edition.
Marshall:  Okay.
Everest:  Sounds good!
Narrator:  They both first sing You Get Me From Talking Friends, Talking Tom edition.

Narrator:  Everyone cheers them, and next they sing The Stand By Me.

Narrator:  Everyone cheers them for the song.
Ryder:  That was nice, okay next we have an ask and a dare from Skaseforever.  Let's start with the ask. They ask Chase and Skye, what is your favorite memories of each other?
Skye and Chase:  Getting back together.
Chase:  I'm so glad it happened, I was dying without you Skye.
Skye:  And I felt ashamed being with Marshall, because I figured out how much this affected you, I'm sorry.
Chase:  It's okay, I know you'll always love me.
Skye:  Forever.
Chase:  And ever.
Ryder:  Awww, okay next is the dare.  They dare Chase and Skye to sing It's All About Us.
Narrator: Chase and Skye sing the song.

Narrator: Everyone cheers them and Chase and Skye high paw each other.
Skye: We killed it!
Chase: (chuckles) We sure did!
Ryder: (chuckles) Just like old times, next we have a dare from Evershall4ever. They dare Marshall to become a puppy.
Marshall:  Man, why does everyone like me as a puppy?
Everest:  Because you're so much funnier.
Narrator:  Marshall blushes.  Ryder takes out his age creator gun and switches it to 6 months old as zaps it at Marshall, Marshall shrinks down to 6 dog months old.
Marshall:  Hey, I feel more energetic now, whoops!
Narrator:  Marshall falls on his paws and on the ground.
Marshall:  And a lot more clumsy. 
Narrator:  Everyone giggles.
Marshall:  Man, Blaze sure is missing out.
Ryder:  Yeah, he sure is.  Okay next we have a dare from GDTrey.  They dare himself to go to to the lookout and arm wrestle Chase.
Narrator: GDTrey goes to the lookout.
GDTrey: Sup Guys.
CCKLLER00: Sup bro!
Narrator: @CCKILLER00 and GDTrey  fist bump each other.
SamuelWong5: Hey Trey.
Narrator: SamuelWong5 and GDTrey shake hands.
GDTrey: That's a pretty strong grip.
SamuelWong5: Yeah.
Chase: So GDTrey , we're gonna arm wrestle?
GDTrey: You betcha, bring it on!
Narrator: Chase grabs GDTrey's hand.
Chase: Uhhh, there's one problem.
GDTrey: What's that?
Chase: My legs don't bend the proper side because I'm a dog.
GDTrey: Okay, I'll just use your back legs then.
Chase: Sounds good enough.
Narrator: GDTrey grabs one of Chase's back legs.
Ryder: Ready, set, go!
Narrator: GDTrey and Chase start arm wrestling. GDTrey easily beats Chase.
GDTrey: Yes, I won!
Chase: Good match.
GDTrey: Yeah.
Ryder: Alright next we have an ask and 2 dares from SamuelWong5. We'll start with the ask.  They ask if he could join the Paw Patrol? Sure just fill out this form here:
Role:
Vehicle:
Equipment in Vehicle:
Equipment:
Ryder: Alrighty, next is the two dares. The first dare is for @CCKILLER00 and SamuelWong5 to spend some time together.
CCKILLER00:  But we already are.
SamuelWong5:  Yeah, we're talking right now.
Ryder:  Okay cool, next dare is for SamuelWong5 to spend some time with the dogs.
SamuelWong5: But I already am, I'm petting them right now, they really love to be scratched.
Rocky: We all have our places.
Sweetie: But you have to figure that out.
SamuelWong5: Oh we all know where your scratch place is.
Sweetie: How do you know?
SamuelWong5: Bro, I watched that episode, where you said you were gonna blame Chase for the crown, and you did, and you sat on the throne eating cheeseburgers and making a mess on the ground, and the Butler of Barkingburg came and you said something about royal bellyscratches.
Sweetie: (chuckles) Oh yeah I did, but I am never doing that again.
SamuelWong5: I don't believe you, come here!
Narrator: SamuelWong5 grabs Sweetie and tickles her belly. Sweetie laughs uncontrollably and licks her legs around.
SamuelWong5: You promise us you'll stop?
Sweetie: (laughs) Yes, yes I'll stop, I'll stop!
SamuelWong5: (chuckles) Okay then.
Narrator: @SamuelWong5 puts Sweetie down.
SamuelWong5: Even though you're my least favorite dog, I still love you as a pet.
Sweetie: Awww, thanks!
SamuelWong5: Or do I? Do I? Wait I need to check back with myself.
Ryder: You'll figure it out sometime. Okay next we have a dare from SkyeXZumaShipper24. They dare Lunalight to prank @CCKILLER00. This is a no-OC episode, because xXTenzing2206Xx's dare is still going on, so let's move on. Next we have a dare from Wolfy426. They dare everyone to kick me in the butt.  Well good thing there isn't a bunch of you guys.  So here we go.
Narrator:  Ryder turns around and Katie, Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, Zuma, Skye, Everest, Tracker, Sweetie, @CCKILLER00, SamuelWong5, and GDTrey kick Ryder in the butt at different times.  Ryder yells in pain.
Ryder:  Ooh, hopefully I don't have to go use the bathroom, other than peeing.  Yeah next we have an ask and a dare from Pootus.  First is the dare, they dare Skye to go the day without doing any backflips.
Skye: Good thing I haven't done any.
Ryder: Yeah good thing, next is the ask. They ask us, if we were to time travel to the past or future, where would we go?
Chase: Past so I could stop the 9/11 from ever happening.
Marshall: Past, because I really liked those old fire trucks.
Rocky: Past because the medieval times.
Rubble: Past, because the industrial revolution.
Zuma: The futuwe, I ain't doing no wowk.
Skye: The future, I hope they make hover packs.
Everest: The past where everyone got along.
Tracker: Nobody ever got along amigo, the past esse!
Sweetie: The past, where royalness was meant to be.
Ryder: The past, because I want to actually do work, and not be lazy with these gadgets.
Katie: The past, because the same reason as Ryder.
Ryder: Alright, I think that's everything.  Thank you guys for watching, comment down below your opinions about this episode.  We really love to have feedback from you guys, so comment to us what you think about this episode, and we'll see you all tomorrow.