Ask or Dare: List 6

Ryder: Hello and welcome to Ask or Dare: Paw Patrol edition. I'm your host, Ryder. Now today, ooooh, this is interesting.
Narrator: Ryder smirks at Chase and Skye.
Chase and Skye: What?
Ryder: So PawPatrolGeek1 dares both of you to have sex with each other in front of everyone.
Narrator:  Skye and Chase's faces blush a very red color.
Sweetie:  Oh, I would like to see that.
Marshall:  Yeah Chase, show us how it's done.
Zuma:  Yeah put that dick in Skye's pussy Chase!
Chase:  Wait, we h-have do it h-here?
Skye:  In front of everyone?
Chase:  Right now?
Ryder, Katie and the dogs:  Yes.
Chase:  Can we just go warm up first?
Katie:  Why do you need to warm up?  Just do it right here, right now.
Chase and Skye:  (sigh)  Okay.
Chase:  Alright Skye you ready?
Skye:  Let's do it Chasey!
Chase:  Wow, you're getting a little flirty-
Narrator:  Skye tackles Chase.
Chase:  Wow, looks like somebody's on heat today!  (chuckles)
Skye:  (giggles)  Oh Chase, you're so funny!
Chase:  Well then let's let the laughing stop and let the sex begin.
Skye:  You're the leader.  My big strong manly leader.
Chase:  Alright Skye now let's just woah-
Narrator:  Skye rolls Chase to the bottom while she was on top.
Chase:  Looks like somebody's impatient.  Okay then!
Narrator:  Chase rolls Skye over and he starts stroking up and down on Skye's pussy, and they both start moaning and groaning.
Skye:  Oh Chase!
Chase:  I'm pretty bad aren't I?
Skye:  Yes you are!
Narrator:  Skye rolls Chase over.
Skye:  But I can do more!  (chuckles)
Narrator:  Skye and Chase fuck in that position for a long while until eventually, Chase's sperm goes into Skye's pussy and the little pieces of sperm travel through Skye and make their way to the egg, and they go inside the egg and produce cells that divide for the puppies.
CCKILLER00:  FYI guys, I'm not sure if this is how sex works.
Narrator:  Chase and Skye then stop and lay on each other in that exact position they were earlier and they rest and eventually fall asleep.
Zuma:  (whispers)  Dudes, that was the best sex I have evew seen in my entiwe life!
Ryder:  Shhh,  (whispers)  You'll wake them up.  Let them sleep.
Narrator:  Chase and Skye snuggle with each other together, and the dogs, pups, Ryder, Katie and the crew fall asleep.  The next couple of days, the Paw Patrol wake up to a spectacular day and Skye feels a little pain in her stomach.  Skye yelps.
Chase:  What's wrong Skye.
Skye:  I think I'm pregnant.
Marshall:  Let me check.
Narrator:  Marshall barks out his stethoscope and puts it on Skye's stomach.  He hears three heartbeats, but then one heart stops beating.  Marshall gasps.
Marshall:  Uh oh!
Chase:  What is it?
Marshall:  Come outside with me Chase.  It's best if she doesn't hear about this.
Narrator:  Chase nods his head and they head outside.
Chase:  So what you got.
Marshall:  Good news is that she's pregnant.
Chase:  Really?  Wow!
Marshall:  Bad news is that these pups aren't looking so good.  I heard three heartbeats but then one dropped, now there are only two.
Chase:  (gasps)  That is terrible!
Marshall:  Shh, (whispers)  don't let her hear.  It'll put more stress on her and she'll force them out too early.  Besides, you don't want to ruin your chances to become a father, don't you?
Narrator:  Chase whimpers and shakes his head.
Marshall:  (whispers)  Just think about the good things.  At least you get to be a dad.
Chase:  (sniffles)  Yeah, I've been wanting to feel that way ever since I met Blaze.  When he first called me Dad before meeting his real Dad, it's been stabbing me here ever since.
Narrator:  Marshall hugs Chase.
Marshall:  (whispers)  Don't worry bro, I won't let anything bad happen to the rest of these pups.
Chase:  (whispers)  Thank you!
Marshall:  (whispers)  You're welcome.
Narrator:  Marshall and Chase walk back inside.
Skye:  What were you two talking about?
Marshall:  Just teaching Chase how to be a good dad, even though he has little experience.  (chuckles)
Chase:  (chuckles)  Alright Marshall, now you don't have to-
Narrator:  Skye yelps due to a sharp pain she felt.
Chase:  Already?
Skye:  They developed quick.
Narrator:  Skye groans.
Marshall:  A little too quick if you ask me.
Chase:  We need to take her to Katie's before things get worse.
Marshall:  Agreed!
Narrator:  Marshall turns his firetruck into an ambulance, and he presses a button to release the stretcher, and Chase brings Skye to the stretcher.
Chase:  Please don't crush my paw this time.
Narrator:  Skye starts hyperventilating.
Chase:  Oops, I think I made things worse.
Narrator:  Chase rubs Skye.
Chase:  It's okay Skye, you'll be okay.
Narrator:  Skye starts calming down and breathes slower and Marshall drives them to Katie's clinic, eventually they get there.  They bring Skye to the ER room and Chase waits outside.
Katie:  Are you ready Skye?
Narrator:  Skye nods.
Marshall:  Push!
Narrator:  Skye screams, yelps, struggles, and the pups come out and Katie brings a tray for the pups to land on.  After the delivery of the two pups, Katie had to throw away the third one because it was dead. Katie cleans them off and while cleaning one, another pup dies on the tray, one one pup remained and it was on the brinck of dying.
Katie:  No, I can't let at least this one die, they need at least one and I am not letting them down, so I need to at least save this one.  Come on, don't die on me.  You need to see your mommy and daddy.
Narrator:  Katie does her best to keep the last surviving pup alive and later, she comes back disappointed.
Katie:  Skye?
Skye:  Yeah?
Katie:  I'm sorry but, only one made it.
Skye:  What?  (sobs)  Please let me see them.
Narrator:  Katie puts the whining pup on Skye and it crawls around Skye and sniffs her.
Skye:  (gasps)  My only living pup!  (cries)
Narrator:  Chase hugs Skye sniffling.
Chase:  (sniffling)  I was expecting more.
Skye:  (cries)  I was too.
Katie:  I'm sorry guys.
Narrator:  Chase and Skye comfort the only pup they have with so much love and affection, and the pup whines and whimpers.
Skye:  Shhh,  (whines)  It's okay!  At least we have you!
Narrator:  The crew comes in.
Ryder:  (whispers)  Only one?
Marshall:  Yeah the second one died.
Blaze:  Is it a boy or a girl?
Chloe:  Yeah we want to know!
Marshall:  We're not sure yet.
Ryder:  And that is all for today folks, we'll be here with Chase and Skye and their only pup.  Stay tuned to Ask or Dare:  Paw Patrol Edition.