Ask or Dare: List 54

CCKILLER00: Bad news guys, Ryder's not feeling well today. So he won't be on the show. If you guys had any asks or dares for him, then we're sorry but we can't do them. I will take Ryder's place for today. So let's get started.  First we have a dare from Wolfy426.  They dare Blossom to prank Sweetie.
Blossom:  (smirks)  This will be fun.
Sweetie:  Oh no, I'm getting a taste of my own medicine!
Blossom: Hey Sweetie, I made you a pie.
Sweetie: Oh you did?
Blossom: Yeah would you like to try it?
Sweetie: Sure.
Narrator: Blossom gives Sweetie the pie and she eats it. She then gags.
Sweetie: What is this?!
Blossom: Fish stuffed in pie crust!
Narrator: Sweetie runs into the bathroom and throws up.
Pups: s from Ewwwwwwww!!!!!
Narrator: Sweetie then comes back coughing.
Rocky: Are you okay Sweetie?
Sweetie: (coughs) Yes I'm fine, I can't believe I just did that.
CCKILLER00: (laughs) Sh*t that was insane! Okay next we have an ask and a dare from AmourIsMyLife89. The dare is for Chase and Ryder to spend a day with each other. Well they can't do that because Ryder is sick. Okay next is the ask.  They ask Ryder, how did he feel when Marshall and Chase were his first pups? Now what Ryder told me was that Chase wasn't the first pup he got. He said that Rocky was the first pup he got, then it was Marshall, then Chase, so yeah, kind of a mix up right there. Next we have an ask from BrightDays17, they ask if Daisy could come visit Marshall? Sure, she can.
Narrator:  Daisy comes in.  Marshall starts sniffling and Daisy runs up to him and gives him a hug and nuzzles him.
Daisy:  (sobs)  I'm so sorry Marshall, I couldn't control it.
Marshall:  (sniffles)  It's okay, I know you didn't tend to do it, it's all over now.  I promise.
Narrator:  Marshall nuzzles Daisy.
Marshall:  It's okay, I love you no matter what.
Narrator:  Daisy sniffles and nods.
CCKILLER00:  I felt like I missed something.  Probably an episode, oh well.  Next we have a dare from Clawstrike236. They dare Chase, Marshall, Rocky and Rubble to reenact The Wombo Combo meme.
Narrator:  @CCKILLER00 puts on the video, and Chase, Marshall, Rocky and Rubble reenact the video.

Narrator:  Everyone else laughs hearing the video, and watching how they act out.
CCKILLER00:  (giggles)  Next we have a dare from Wolfy426.  They dare Blossom to prank Sweetie.
Blossom: Hey Sweetie, you want some lemonade?
Sweetie: Sure.
Narrator: Blossom gives Sweetie the bowl of yellow liquids and Sweetie drinks it.
Sweetie: Ugh, what is this?
Blossom: Juiced bananas.
Sweetie: Ewwwww! I need to get the taste out of my mouth!
Narrator: Sweetie goes into the bathroom and drinks out of the toilet. Everyone giggles. Sweetie then comes out the bathroom.
Rocky: Are you okay Sweetie?
Sweetie: (pants) Yes, I'm fine, thanks.
Narrator: Rocky nuzzles Sweetie.
Rocky: You're welcome.
CCKILLER00: (laughs) The look on her face when she drank it! Oh man, next we have 4 dares from SamuelWong5. The first dare is for Samuel to scare Sweetie.
Sweetie: Where is Samuel?
Narrator: Samuel jumps out behind Sweetie and roars. Sweetie screams and jumps back.
Sweetie: Oh my, you got my heart pounding!
Samuel: (laughs) Got you!
CCKILLER00: (snickers) Next dare is for Chase, Samuel, Skye, Rocky, me, Ryder and SamuelWong5 to have a staring contest.  Well we can't do it without Ryder, so let's move on to the next one, which is for me and SamuelWong5 to prank Ryder with brussel sprouts. Again, he's asleep. Next dare is for me, him, Chase, Everest, Skye, Ryder and Samuel to play against the Foggy Bottom bloomers, whoever that is, and no we can't because Ryder's sick.  Next we have 2 dares from @MemeMachine115. The first dare is for the dogs to shoot Chase with paintball guns.
Zuma:  Ooh, this should be fun!
Marshall:  Yeah I can get back at Chase, finally.
Chase:  Oh no!
Skye:  (giggles)  Turn around  Chase.
Zuma:  And bend ovew!
Narrator:  Chase turns around and sticks his butt in the air.
Chase:  Please do not shoot me in my butt.
Narrator:  The dogs shoot paintballs at Chase, and one goes in his butt.  Chase yelps.
Everest:  Okay, we're done.
Chase:  Okay good did something-
Narrator:  Zuma shoots a paintball at Chase's head.
Zuma:  Watch youw language, dude!
Chase:  I didn't say anything.
Rocky:  You were about to say something.
Narrator: Chase rolls his eyes.
CCKILLER00: Next dare is for Chase, Skye and Sweetie to play Fallout 4, well we don't have the game so we can't play it. Next we have a dare from lefty-and-shade.  They dare Rocky to eat a shoe. My shoes don't count, I need these for school.
Rocky: Then what shoe could I eat?
Skye: You could eat Ryder's old bunny slippers he threw out.
Rocky: At least that counts as a shoe.
Narrator: Rocky goes to Ryder's dried up shoe and eats it. He then starts choking.
Sweetie: (gasps) Rocky!
Narrator: Sweetie gives Rocky the hemlock maneuver and the shoe comes out of Rocky.
Dogs, Pups, CCKILLER00: Ewwwwww!
Sweetie: Are you okay?
Rocky: I'm fine hon, thanks.
Sweetie: You're welcome.
CCKILLER00: Okay next we have 2 asks and a dare from Pootus. Let's start with the asks.  The first ask is if we had to exchange our fears with anyone, who would it be?
Chase: Apparently @CCKILLER00, because you got plague in your teeth.
Marshall: Rocky
Rocky: Sweetie
Rubble: @CCKILLER00
Zuma: I ain't got none.
Skye: Tracker.
Everest: I don't have any.
Tracker: Chase.
Sweetie: I don't have any fears.
CCKILLER00: Zuma. Okay next ask is if Firelight has a crush on anyone?
Firelight:  (blushes)  Yes.
Samuel:  Who?
Narrator:  Everyone except Tundra go up to him.
Firelight:  (whispers)  It's Tundra.
Rocky:  Oh my ex?
Narrator:  Firelight covers his mouth and blushes.
Rocky: Don't be afraid to admit your crush, Firelight. It's okay to express your feelings, we'll keep it a secret okay?
Firelight: Thanks guys!
Rocky: You're welcome.
CCKILLER00: Hopefully I don't blurt it out.
Firelight: @CCKILLER00!
CCKILLER00: (chuckles) Just kidding. Okay now is the dares. The dare is for Firelight to prank everyone.
else.
Firelight:  Sounds fun.
Narrator:  Firelight puts kick me signs behind everyone and everyone starts kicking each other.  Firelight lays there laughing and they stop and look at Firelight.  @CCKILLER00 takes the kick me sign off his butt.
CCKILLER00:  Real funny.  Okay that's it for today guys, thank you for watching.  We'll see you all tomorrow, bye.