Ask or Dare: List 50

CCKILLER00:  What's up everyone.  Yes, I'm still in Adventure Bay, hopefully I wouldn't have to leave this wonderful paradise.  So anyways, welcome to a brand new episode of Ask or Dare:  Paw Patrol edition.  These asks and dares look pretty good, I hope Ryder and the team, Katie and I can ask and do them all. Now that the introductions are out of the way, let's get started.
Ryder:  Thank you @CCKILLER00.  Okay first we have a dare from lefty-and-shade. They dare us except Shade to fake our deaths.  Now, I wonder if that-
Narrator:  Everyone collapses to the ground.
Shade:  Uhhh guys?  Are you still breathing?  Hello?  Ummm, uhh!  (gulps)  I hope my owner's not sending me a message or anything.  I gotta get out of here!
Narrator:  Shade runs out the lookout, gets in his vehicle and drives away.  Everyone laughs and gets back up.
Zuma:  Dudes, he was scawed.
CCKILLER00:  (laughs)  Yeah he sure was.
Ryder:  (chuckles)  Okay next we have a dare from Lamborghini42.  They dare us to react to YTP: Wap Patrol Redux.
CCKILLER00: Oh, I've seen that one already!
Ryder: You have?
CCKILLER00: Yeah I have, it was hilarious.
Ryder: Well don't spoil it for us then.
@CCKILLER00.
Narrator: Everyone reacts to YTP: Wap Patrol Redux.

Narrator: Everyone laughs at some funny parts.
Chase: Hey my name comes from a bank.
Zuma: Yeah and mine comes fwom a video game.
CCKILLER00: (laughs) YTPs never get old.
Ryder: I'm sure they don't next we have a dare and an ask from AmourIsMyLife89. Let's start with the ask.  They ask Rocky and Sweetie.  If they were to have pups, what would their names be?
Sweetie:  We already have pups.  This one is Ari.
Ari:  Hi!
Rocky:  This one is Roxy.
Roxy:  Hello.
Sweetie:  And this one is James.
James. Pleasure's all mine.
Rocky: Two boys and one girl.
Sweetie: And we love them.
Narrator: Ari, James and Roxy bark.
CCKILLER00: Aww they're so cute.
Ryder: Yeah, they sure are. Next is the dare.  They dare Marshall to be the host.
Marshall:  Alright Ryder, I'll take over.  Hey y'all, I'm the new host now.  Alright let's do this.  Okay next we have a dare from GDTrey.  They dare us to watch the getting over it Markiplier compilation. Alright, see if I can set it up.
Narrator: Marshall sets up the video and everyone begins reacting to it.

Narrator: Everyone laughs so hard at it that they had to literally pause the movie to get a quick breath and continue watching.
CCKILLER00: I haven't laughed this hard since cs188's YTP videos.
Narrator: Everyone else giggles.
Marshall: Alright next we have a dare from Clawstrike236. They dare me, Everest and Sweetie to do a threesome.  A relationship or friendship?
Everest:  I'm pretty sure they mean a relationship.
Sweetie:  Now that's too hard.
Marshall:  Hey, more girls mean more pussy, am I right?
Narrator:  The three blush.
Everest:  (whispers)  Marshall we have pups and a kid here, watch what you say.
Marshall:  (whispers)  Sorry,
Everest:  It's okay.
Sweetie:  So, how are we going to do this?  I know, Marshall, do something to make me mad.
Marshall:  I threw Busby away in the trash.
Sweetie:  You what?!
Marshall:  I said, I threw Busby away in the trash while you weren't looking.
Sweetie:  (growls)  We are done done now, I'm going back to Rocky!  Ugh, I can't believe you just did that!
Marshall:  Looking for Busby?
Narrator:  Marshall rolls Busby by Sweetie.
Sweetie:  (laughs)  I hate you.
Narrator:  Marshall snickers.
Marshall:  I ended that threesome like that.  Next we have 5 dares from SamuelWong5.  The first dare is for Samuel, Blossom, and Skye to do a threesome.
Samuel:  It sounds complicated.
Marshall:  Give it a try.
Narrator:  Samuel hugs Skye and Blossom jumps between them, and everyone laughs.
Marshall:  Someone's jealous.
Blossom:  Yes, I am, and I want to show it.
Samuel:  I can't forget about you.
Narrator:  Samuel hugs Blossom and Skye pretends to be jealous, but then walks away.
Skye:  This is hard.
Marshall:  Alright next dare is for Samuel to ask Ryder if he, Chase, Blossom and Skye to go learn Pup fu?
Ryder: Not now, we have a busy schedule. Maybe later okay?
Samuel: Okay.
Marshall: Alright the next dare is for us to play What time is it Mr. Wolf.  Ryder look that game up for us.
Ryder:  Okay.
Narrator:  Ryder looks up the game, and he reads what it is.
Marshall:  Alright, we'll play one round.  I'll be the wolf.
Narrator:  Everyone else lines up at one side.
Chase:  What time is it?
Narrator:  Marshall turns around.
Marshall:  2:00
Narrator:  Marshall then turns back around and everyone starts advancing.
Zuma:  What time is it?
Narrator:  Marshall turns around.
Marshall:  It's 2:01.
Narrator:  Marshall turns back around and everyone walks toward him talking.
Skye:  What time is it?
Marshall:  It's dinner time.
Narrator:  Marshall chases after them while they run back to the wall.  Marshall tackles Zuma.
Zuma:  Aww damn!
Marshall:  Gotcha.  Now that's over, the fourth dare is for Samuel, Chase and Skye to do a threesome.
Skye: Let's go do something together.
Samuel: I know. Follow me.
Narrator: Samuel, Chase and Skye go to Jake's mountain and then they all go snowboarding all the way down. They then head back to the lookout.
Samuel: Alright, we're done.
Marshall: Already? Man okay, next dare is for Samuel to have a submission match with Jack at Mr. Porter's.
Samuel:  Okay, I'll be back.
Narrator:  Samuel goes to Mr. Porter's and he sees Jack barking at Mr. Porter.
Mr. Porter:  Okay look, what do you want?!
Jack:  Look, I told you a thousand times!  I want my refund!!!!!
Mr. Porter:  Did you read the store policy, no refunds?
Jack:  Well these flowers, are dead, and I want my five dollars back!
Mr. Porter:  It's only five dollars.
Jack:  No, it's five dollars and sixty-eight cents!
Mr. Porter:  Were you even taking care of those flowers?
Jack:  (growls)  Yes I was.  What you think I'm not trustworthy?!  Just give me my damn money!
Narrator:  Jack barks at Mr. Porter.
Mr. Porter:  Okay, okay, I'll give you your money back!
Jack:  Thank you!
Samuel:  I think not!
Mr. Porter and Jack:  Huh?
Narrator:  Samuel comes in.
Mr. Porter:  It's the Paw Patrol, thank goodness!
Jack:  Well, time to bail!
Narrator: Jack runs out the restaurant and Chase and Skye block the exits.
Skye: Uh uh uh Jack. You need to stay here.
Jack: Why, so I can kiss your pretty face?
Narrator: Chase growls at him.
Samuel: Jack, I challenge you to a submission match.
Jack: Right here, right now, let's do it.
Samuel: Come at me brother!
Narrator: Samuel and Jack charge at each other and they fight. Throwing, biting, kicking and scratching. Chase and Skye cheer Samuel. Samuel then throws Jack on the ground, pins him down, grabs his hind legs and bends them the other way. Jack yelps in pain and throws Samuel off. He then pops his hind legs.
Jack: Alright, now you're toast.
Narrator: Jack charges at Samuel but Samuel dodges out of the way and Jack hits a wall, he gets knocked out and he taps out. Chase and Skye cheer him.
Mr. Porter: Thank you Samuel for stopping him.
Samuel: No problem Mr. Porter. Let's drag him to the lookout.
Narrator: They nod and they all drag Jack to the lookout and they chain him up.
Ryder: Who's that?
Chase: Another one of my brothers.
Ryder: Seems vicious.
Chase: Yes he is.
Marshall: (chuckles) Next we have a dare from @MemeMachine115. They dare us to waterboarding Chase and Sweetie.  Now I got no idea what that means, so I'm gon look it up.
Narrator:  Marshall looks up waterboarding
Marshall:  Oh my god!  Sounds tragic.
Chase:  What is?
Marshall:  Let's just say you're going to either hate us for the rest of your lives or you will be drowned to death.
Chase and Sweetie:  What?
Marshall:  Yeah, the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can move on.
Sweetie:  Let me have a moment real quick.
Marshall:  Take as long as you need.
Narrator:  Sweetie goes in the bathroom, later she comes out.
Sweetie:  Okay I'm ready.
Marshall:  Are you sure?
Sweetie:  Yes.
Marshall:  Are you ready Chase?
Chase:  Let's do it.
Narrator:  Marshall puts a dry cloth over both of their faces and them Marshall barks out his watercannon.  A tear falls down his eye.
Marshall:  (sniffles)  Goodbye, best friend!
Narrator:  Marshall sprays water at Chase and Sweetie.  After a while he stops.  Skye, the pups and Rocky start crying.  CCKILLER00 comes back with Chase.  Sweetie comes out the bathroom.
Chase:  That's why you always use a stunt dummy.
Narrator:  Sweetie nods.
Skye:  Chase!
Rocky:  Sweetie!
Narrator:  Rocky hugs Sweetie and Skye hugs Chase.
Skye:  I was worried I thought you were really doing the challenge.
Chase:  Nope, Sweetie got us covered.
Narrator:  The androids start popping, cracking, sizzling, and eventually light on fire.
Sweetie:  We might want to start running now.
CCKILLER00:  Don't worry, I got it.
Narrator:  @CCKILLER00 deletes the androids from the story.
Zuma:  Woah, how'd you do that?
CCKILLER00:  It's my story I can do what I want with it.
Marshall:  So you can save us from danger?
CCKILLER00:  And put you in danger.
Marshall:  Oh that's cool.  Next we have a dare from
SkyeXZumaShipper24.  They dare Sarge and Earnest to prank Skye and Everest.
Sarge:  Ooh, this should be fun.
Earnest:  Let's do it.
Narrator:  Sarge and Earnest control a robotic bunny, and go after Skye with it.
Skye:  Awwwww, it's a cute bunny.
Narrator:  Skye pets the bunny and the bunny bites her.  Skye yelps in pain.
Skye:  Ow!
Chase:  Are you okay?
Skye:  The bunny bit me!
Chase:  Did you provoke it somehow?
Skye:  I sure hope not.
Narrator:  The bunny chases after Skye and Sarge and Earnest snicker, controlling the bunny.
Skye:  Everest watch out, she's coming after you now?
Narrator:  The bunny goes after Everest.
Everest:  How do you know it's a she?!
Narrator:  Sarge and Earnest both giggle watching their counterparts being chased by an android bunny.
Sarge and Earnest:  Gotcha!
Skye and Everest:  Huh?
Sarge:  We pranked you with that android bunny.
Narrator:  Earnest presses the button and the antenna pops out the bunny.  Sarge and Earnest high paw each other.
Marshall:  Nice trick, next we have a dare from Wolfy426.  They dare the pups to eat an apple with the peelings on.
Pups: (except Blaze and Chloe) Ewwwwww!
Chloe: Actually, the peeling on the apple is the healthiest part.
Blaze: Yeah that's where all the vitamin C is at.
Marshall: You two are very right. Now her eating.
Narrator: Blaze and Chloe eat their apples quickly while the other pups were disgusted eating their apples.
Blaze: That was a good apple.
Chloe: It sure was.
Shelton: Eww, I hope I don't have to eat that again.
Jake: Jesus Chloe, you are that Apple fast.
Chloe: I love apples, they're healthy.
Marshall: That's my two pups there. Eating healthy, next we have a dare from Evershall4ever. They dare Everest to play The Walking Dead:  A New Frontier.
Everest:  The graphics on that game look weird.
Marshall:  Yeah, shouldn't be that scary.
Everest:  Nah.
Narrator:  Everest plays the game and she finishes it.
Everest:  That game was pretty fun.
Marshall:  You didn't get scared or anything like that?
Everest:  Nope, it wasn't that scary.
Marshall:  Wow, next we have a dare from MichaelCavanaugh3.  They dare the pups to kick Ryder in the balls.
Narrator: Ryder covers his crotch.
Ryder: I wasn't expecting that at all.
Chase: Oh and there's a thing. There are more pups than dogs in here, so Ryder you better hope they don't fall off.
Ryder: Ha ha, real funny Chase.
Narrator: Ryder lays on the ground and the pups kick Ryder in his crotch.
Ryder: (groans) Okay, Blaze, Talia, Chloe and Jake all hit hard but the smaller ones weren't that bad.
Narrator: Everyone except Ryder laugh.
Marshall: (chuckles) Okay next we have two asks and a dare from Pootus. The first ask is for Rocky, if you were to meet a relative from a long time ago, how would you react?
Rocky: I would be shocked and I'd ask him to tell me all his stories.
Marshall: Alright the next ask is for Ryder.  They want to know if Firelight could join the talk show?
Ryder: Of course he can join.
Narrator: Firelight comes in and Ryder pets him. He barks.
Marshall: (chuckles) Okay next is the dare. They dare Ryder to prank us.
Ryder:  Hey didn't you know that the oldest trick in the book is behind you?
Narrator:  They all look away from Ryder and Ryder dumps a bucket of water on everyone.
Rocky:  Hey!
Narrator:  Roxy, James and Ari started crying.
Zuma:  Not cool dude, you just made some little pups that don't like watew cwy.
Narrator:  Rocky and Sweetie hug James, Ari and Roxy.
Sweetie:  It's okay, it's okay!
James:  (cries)  I'm all wet!
Rocky:  We know, it's okay.
Marshall:  Shouldn't have done that.
Narrator:  Everyone else shakes their heads.
CCKILLER00:  Alright guys thank you for watching this episode, comment your thoughts and feelings about this episode and some asks and dares for us, and we'll see you all tomorrow, bye.