Ask or Dare: List 73

Ryder: Okay so, guys, we all talked about yesterday and we have decided, all antagonist characters that do not deal with the Paw Patrol franchise aren't allowed, because they make a mess of things, and I just realized I broke the fourth wall. Anyway, welcome back to another episode of Ask or Dare: Paw Patrol edition, I'm Ryder, your host. Today we have a load of asks and dares, so let's get started. Okay first we have an ask and 2 dares from Pootus. Let's start with the ask, which is for all of us, what is our favorite thing to do when not on a mission? I'd say fixing my ATV/Hovercraft.
Chase: Cut up in my truck.
Marshall: Same here.
Rocky: Read books.
Rubble: Play Pup Pup Boogie.
Zuma: Play with Skye.
Skye: Dance with nature.
Everest: Go snowboarding.
Tracker: Climb trees and swing around vines.
Sweetie: Hacking things.
Samuel: Shooting guns.
Luna: Fight lava sharks.
Shade: Mess with Chase.
Trey: Run around.
James: Wrestle
Blossom: Hang out with Samuel.
Ryder: The little pups nor Katie don't count, because they aren't ever on a mission. Okay let's move on to the dares. The first dare is for the males to accidentally crash into their crushes.
Narrator:  Emily smirks bumping into Blaze.
Blaze:  Oh uh, hey Emily.
Emily:  Hey cutsie wootsie.
Narrator:  Blaze blushes while Talia lightly growls.
Blaze:  Okay, that was awkward, hey umm, how about we play a game later?
Emily:  Me and you?
Blaze:  Yeah, along with everyone else.
Emily:  (sarcastic)  Yay, that sounds like fun.  It's even more fun with Talia tagging along.
Blaze:  Don't worry, we'll all have some fun, right?
Talia:  (sarcastic)  Sure!
Emily:  (sarcastic)  Yeah, sure!
Blaze:  Great!  Hmmmm, you look familiar.
Emily:  What do you mean?
Blaze:  Nevermind.
Pups:  We don't have crushes.
Ryder:  I bet we'll find that out a little later.  Okay next dare is for us to have a Pup Pup Boogie tournament. Hmm, good dare, but maybe we should do that one for another episode. It may take a while. Okay moving on. Next we have a dare from SkyeXZumaShipper24. They dare Sophie, Indigo, and Coco to join the talkshow.
Narrator: Sophie, Indigo, and Coco walk to the lookout.
Coco: Wow, you guys look pretty crowded.
Sophie: Hey I don't mind sleeping outside at all.
Indigo: Yeah, we'll just be at the top if you need us.
Ryder: Man, I got a feeling that my lookout has turned into a dog party. Anyway, next we have 2 dares from TreyFarlow16. The first dare is for James to show up here with the cruiserweight championship title.
James: Oh uhhh, that's a long story.
Ryder: Would you like to explain to us?
James: No.
Ryder: Okay then, the next dare is for us to react to his book The Killing Night:  Part 5.  I'd like to say this, I really love that book.  In fact, I've read it a lot of times.  It was kind of scary, but yeah, let's react to it.
Narrator:  Ryder looks up the story on Wattpad, reads it and everyone reacts to their favorite parts, worst parts, and the things like that to a story.
Ryder: I feel bad for Trey and his friends, those zombies are vicious.
Narrator:  Everyone nods in agreement.
Ryder:  Okay, next we have 3 dares from Cloud7VEVO.  The first dare is for Chase and Cloud to sing H.a.m. by JayZ and Kanye West.
Narrator:  Ryder looks up the song and Chase and Cloud sing the song.

Narrator:  Everyone cheers them at the end.
Marshall:  Nice job y'all.
Chase and Cloud:  Thanks Marshall.
Ryder:  Good job guys, okay next dare is for Chase and Cloud to save Skye and Rosie from Barricade and Mayor Humdinger.  Well, we don't have to worry about Barricade, because he's back on Cybertron, and Mayor Humdinger, well, he just died of a heart failure.
Katie:  There wasn't anything I could do, and all his cats then started a new group.  Well they can't talk so we don't know what it's called.
Ryder:  Yeah, so let's move on, the next dare is for Cloud and Rosie to join the Paw Patrol. Well they already did. So let's move on. Next we have 4 dares from hercega. The first dare is for @CCKILLER00 to bring back a lava shark. Well he can't do that, because lava sharks don't exist in his world, nor in real life, but yeah we have talking dogs and merpups, but no lava sharks. Nothing, and I mean, nothing can survive in lava. It's impossible for something like that to happen. Okay the next dare is for Luna to get her powers back.
Luna:  I have them but I'm just not using them.
Ryder: Oh, the next dare is for us to go to her dimension. (sighs) God help us all.
Narrator: Luna hisses.
Luna: All of you are pathetic!!!!!!! Cowards who listen to God, the traitor!!!! I will help Cain avenge his defeat. Those lava sharks, are God's supporters! I will not let him win!!!! He will not win, he will perish just like you all!!!!
Narrator: Luna opens her portal and jumps in it.
Ryder: Luna! Luna!!!!!! God help us, please. I know your power is great, help us from evil demons like her, I pray you lord, amen! Oh my, I'm getting scared now.
Katie: Me too.
Narrator: The dogs nod in agreement.
Ryder: I thought she was a Paw Patrol character, but I guess she has shapeshifting powers or something. Oh well, next dare is for Luna to skydive into a volcano.  Well, she left us, so we can't watch that happen.  Alright then, next we have a dare from SamuelWong5.  They dare Samuel to talk about his injury from PWE.
Samuel: Yeah, it was pretty bad, but you guys already know the story.
Ryder: Did you recover yet?
Samuel: I can't tell.
Ryder: Well, there's not much he can say. Okay then, next we have a dare from Meta_Knight.  They dare us to listen to Rapture Rising. Let's see if I can find it.
Narrator: Ryder looks up the video.
Ryder: Sorry, I can't find the video. Okay let's move on. Next we have 2 dares and an ask from justcause187. Let's start with the ask. They asked if Lennox can watch over Barricade. Well, we already took care of him, he's back on Cybertron. Okay now the dares. The first dare is for Shade to fight Sweetie.
Shade:  Let's do this!
Narrator:  Shade starts popping his bones in his body.  He pops on me bone  and breaks it, he yelps and falls over.
Sweetie:  Are you okay?
Narrator:  Shade pops his bone back.
Shade:  Let's do this!
Sweetie:  You wouldn't hit a girl now, would you?
Shade:  Your taunting is pointless, also, fuck manners!  Let's do this!
Sweetie:  Okay then, bring it on!
Narrator:  Shade attempts to tackle Sweetie, but she jumps over him and Shade hits a wall.
Sweetie:  You gotta be faster than that.  I'm not much of a good fighter, but I can dodge.
Shade:  Oh yeah, well I can ram! Look, Busby, over there.
Narrator:  Sweetie looks over and Shade attempts to tackle Sweetie, but she trips him and he hits the wall.
Sweetie:  I'm not dumb you know!
Shade:  Agh, that's it, enough playing around!!!!  Come at me!
Sweetie:  Why don't you come at me?
Shade:  Alright then!!!!
Narrator:  Shade tries to scratch Sweetie, but she dodges the slashes, and bites Shade's tail.  Shade yelps and Sweetie pins him down.
Sweetie:  Do you give up.
Shade:  How?!!!!!
Sweetie:  Too smart for you?
Shade:  Dang it, I give up!
Sweetie:  Good boy, I hope you've learned your lesson.
Narrator:  Sweetie gets off of Shade, and Shade pops his bones.
Ryder:  How, you didn't even touch him?
Sweetie:  I know how dogs fight, Ryder.  I'm one myself.
Ryder:  Okay then, next dare is for Rocky to hit Sweetie as hard as he can.
Narrator: Rocky whimpers and Sweetie smirks and whispers to Rocky. Rocky's ears perk up.
Rocky: Are you sure?
Sweetie: I'm telling you, it will work.
Narrator: Sweetie licks Rocky's cheek.
Sweetie: I love you no matter what you do to me.
Narrator: Rocky smiles and then slaps Sweetie and Sweetie falls down to the ground. Rocky whimpers. Sweetie winks at Rocky and pretends to be knocked out. Rocky winks back and continues whimpering.
Rocky: Why?
Ryder: I'm sorry Rocky.
Narrator: Sweetie gets up.
Rocky: Sweetie!
Narrator: Rocky nuzzles Sweetie.
Sweetie: What happened? Did I win!
Rocky: (chuckles) Yes, you won!
Narrator: Everyone giggles.
Ryder: Okay next is some threat messages to Sweetie.
Narrator: Sweetie whimpers while Ryder reads the threat messages.
Rocky: I've had enough!! Listen to me justcause187, I am sick and tired of you threatening my girlfriend! And I don't care what the hell you think, I love Sweetie and I know she loves me, am I'm not going to let people like you say hurtful things to her, or give me excuses why I should break up with her! It is not happening, she is just like us! A nice, sweet, caring dog, and you treat her like garbage! What do you want her to do to give your trust, other than kill herself, and I swear if you say anything about killing my Sweetie, then you will be sorry!
Narrator: Rocky sighs and clears his throat.
Rocky: Finally, now maybe he'll leave her alone.
Ryder: Wow, okay then. Thank you guys for watching. Tomorrow is the Pup Pup Boogie Tournament. There will be no requests for asks or dares the following day. Anyway, thanks for watching, we'll see you guys tomorrow.