Ask or Dare: List 33

Ryder: Hello and welcome back to the show, I'm your host Ryder. Today, we have a big list of ask or dares, so let's get started.  First we have two dares from bonnie-and-slasher, the first dare is for you Shade, you're in trouble so you gotta go to him.
Shade: Ugh, he always bugs me on how to become immortal, I'm not telling him no matter how long he punishes me. He's gotta figure that out on his own like I did, he will never become stronger than me!
Dogs, pups, Katie and Ryder: Oooooh!
Ryder: Wow bonnie-and-slasher, he just told you.
Slasher: Well, I'm gonna go! I wanna see how pissed he looks when I get there.
Ryder: Alright, we'll see you later.
Slasher: Bye guys.
Ryder, Katie, pups and dogs: Bye!
Narrator: Slasher runs out the lookout to his owner.
Ryder: Wow, what a savage. The second dare is for Zuma to ride a big airplane and jump off without a parachute.
Zuma:  I felt like I've done that befowe.
Skye:  Not exactly.  When we were younger, you activated your parachute before even jumping out the plane.
Zuma:  Oh, well I ain't doing that but-
Narrator:  Zuma barks and his pup pack pixelates into his super pup pack.
Zuma:  He didn't say I couldn't use my pup pack.
Narrator:  Zuma barks out his wings, goes outside, engages his trustees and flies in the air.  He then reaches a high altitude, turns his thrusters off, and starts falling.  He keeps his wings open for more air resistance so he could glide down, eventually he starts gliding toward the lookout.  He was heading toward the glass window.
Zuma:  Woah!
Narrator:  Zuma crashes through the glass window and he shakes around, and goes to the elevator and goes to the bottom of the lookout and puts his pup pack up.
Ryder:  Are you okay Zuma?  We heard a crash.
Zuma:  Yeah, sowwy fow cwashing thwough youw windo Wydew.
Ryder:  It's okay, I'll call the insurance guys to fix it.  Okay next we have a dare and an ask from @xXTenzing2206Xx. The dare is for Marshall to say that he's a pregnant gay man married to a diseased whale.
Marshall:  (mumbles)  So wait that means I'm fat, I have a disease and and I have a good possible chance of dying.  But you know what, fuck it!  (yells in Indian accent)  I'm a pregnant gay man married to a diseased whale!
Narrator:  Everyone bursts out laughing and collapse to the floor and roll around.  Eventually they stop and get up.  Ryder coughs.
Ryder:  (chuckles)  Okay now this Ask is for Rocky, he wants to know if you masturbate or not?
Rocky: Well of course not. I don't do that, that goes against my beliefs. Besides, I'd kill myself before I even do it.
Ryder: Okay then! (chuckles) Wow, next we have 2 dares from Clawstrike236.  The first dare is for Everest to say sorry to Marshall.
Everest:  For what?
Ryder: For cheating on him.
Marshall: Wait you cheated on me?!
Everest: Yes and I'm sorry! (sobs)
Marshall: Why'd you do it?
Everest: (sobs) I was dared too!
Marshall: Oh, then it's okay.
Everest: (sniffles) Really? You're cool with that?
Marshall: If you were dared to then I won't mind.
Narrator: Everest nuzzles Marshall.
Everest: You're the best!
Marshall: Because you're the best!
Ryder: Aww, the next dare is for all of us to watch season 4 episode 74 of Oggy and the Cockroaches. What's that?
Skye: Isn't it that a nickelodeon cartoon?
Shelton: Yes, it is.
Ryder: Well let's get watching.
Narrator: Ryder turns on the TV and they all watch season 4 episode 74 of Oggy and the Cockroaches.

Narrator: They watch the cartoon. They laugh at the funny parts, cry at the sad parts, and gasp at the suspenseful parts. At the end of the movie, the howl in excitement.
Zuma: That cawtoon was gweat!
Ryder: Okay next we have a dare from AmourIsMyLife89, they dare Marshall to tell us his darkest past memory.
Marshall: Skye lying to me. Telling me that Chase called me a loser and stupid. I thought she was telling the truth, she seemed like she was, but that smile seemed like she was so devilishly innocent. Me beating up Chase was something I couldn't forget. Every night it haunted me. All that blood I spilled. I almost killed him, I didn't even think about it! It just happened so fast!
Narrator: Marshall goes up to Chase and hugs him.
Marshall: (weeps) I'm so sorry I did this Chase!
Narrator: Chase pats his back.
Chase: It's okay.
Narrator: Skye whimpered.
Ryder: When did this all happen?
Zuma: When we hit pubewty.
Ryder: (sighs) Chase, why didn't you go tell me about this?
Chase: Because you'd end up saying, "Oh, stop making a big deal over it and go play!" Or something similar to it.
Ryder: When did I ever say that?
Chase: After our breakup we had, Skye was about to do something stupid and that got me worried about her, I started whimpering and you came over and asked, "Why are you whimpering?" And I answer, "because of Skye." And you said, "Just get over it, she doesn't want to be with you. She wants to be with Marshall." Then I said, "It's not that, well it's partially that, Skye's doing dangerous stuff over there." Then you said, "Quit worrying, she'll be fine, she's not crying is she?" I answer "No" and you say "exactly" and you walk off, and another time I told you that I couldn't find my bear and you just told me to go play.
Ryder: (sighs) Chase I understand that those times were rough-
Chase: You have no idea.
Ryder: But it's long gone now, it's okay. So next we have a dare from SamuelWong5, they dare Samuel to go on a mission with Chase.  Well I got a mission for both of them.
Samuel and Chase:  What is it?
Ryder:  Both oh you need to clean your trucks, they're filthy.
Samuel:  That's our mission?
Chase:  Cleaning up our trucks?
Ryder:  I'll make you clean up everybody's if you gripe.
Chase:  Okay, we're on it.  I got an idea.
Narrator:  Chase goes to his pup pack and he turns it into Marshall's pup pack.
Chase:  (chuckles)  This can come in handy.
Narrator:  Samuel carries a bucket full of soap and water.
Chase:  So how are we cleaning them?
Samuel:  With rags.
Chase:  Where are the rags at?
Samuel:  In my mouth.
Chase:  Give me a rag.
Narrator:  Chase gives Samuel a rag.  Chase barks out his water cannon and sprays Samuel and his truck.  Samuel wipes the wet rag on his truck while Chase does the same to his.  Marshall comes outside.
Marshall:  Hey Chase, why are you using my pup pack?
Chase:  This is my pup pack.
Marshall:  No, that's my pup pack.
Chase:  No that's my pup pack it just looks like yours.
Marshall:  I'm pretty sure that's mine.
Chase:  Watch!  (barks)  Default.
Narrator:  Chase's pup pack pixelates into his own pup pack.
Chase:  See?
Marshall:  Oh.
Narrator:  Chase pixelates it back to Marshall's pup pack and Chase and Samuel wash their cars.  Eventually they finish, put their pup packs up and come back inside.
Samuel:  That didn't take long.
Chase:  No it didn't.
Ryder:  Wow, the vehicles all look  lean.  Good job you two.
Chase and Samuel:  Thanls.
Ryder:  You're welcome. Next we have an ask and two dares from SkaseAndEvershall, they want to know if Jake can come on the talk show. Well of course he can.
Jake: Yay!
Narrator: Jake goes to them and he giggles.
Ryder: Alright the first dare is for Talia to kiss Blaze.
Narrator:  Blaze and Talia blush.
Talia:  R-right now?
Blaze:  In front of everyone?
Ryder:  Yes.
Talia:  Okay!
Narrator:  Talia gives Blaze a lick on his cheek.  Blaze's cheeks were red.
Dogs, pups and Katie:  (except Talia and Blaze)  Awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Ryder:  Aww that's cute, next dare is for Rubble to reveal his secrets.
Rubble: Well, my first secret is that before I met Rubie, I wanted to find someone but I didn't want to show it.
Narrator: Everyone's eyes widen.
Ryder: I thought you didn't like anybody.
Rubble: I did that to avoid the question.
Ryder: Oh!
Rubble: Another secret I have is that I joined a fitness program. I lost two pounds from it. It's hard, but worth it.
Ryder: Wow.  Anyway guys thank you for watching.  Comment any ask or dares you guys may have for the next episode and we'll see you all tomorrow.