Ask or Dare: List 21

Ryder:  Hello and welcome.  I'm Ryder, your host.  Today, we have a dare from SkaseAndEvershall.
Narrator: Ryder goes to Shelton and Chloe.
Ryder: (whispers) You two chase Rubble with these plastic spiders.
Narrator: Shelton and Chloe snicker, and they put the plastic spiders on Rubble's back. Rubble freaks out, screams and darts off!
Chloe: The spiders are gonna get ya!
Shelton: Yeah, you better start running!
Narrator: Shelton and Chloe chase after Rubble with the plastic spiders and everyone else laughs.
Ryder: (laughs) Oh man! The look on Rubble's face!
Narrator: Rubble comes back and Shelton and Chloe walk toward him. Rubble smacks the plastic spiders off their paws.
Shelton: Hey, why'd you do that?!
Chloe: Because he's scared of spiders!
Shelton: Oh yeah!
Narrator: Shelton and Chloe tease Rubble about him being scared of spiders.
Ryder: (laughs) Alright you two, let's stop before things get carried away.
Narrator: They nod.
Ryder: Next we have a dare and an ask from BrightDays17, they dare us to- wow, pupnap Twilight. Well then, okay! We are not responsible for any injuries. We only need one dog for this job so Chase you go do it.
Narrator: Chase nods his head, gets in his vehicle and drives off to find Twilight. Later Chase comes back dragging Twilight, who was caught in a net by Chase, to the lookout.
Twilight: (whimpers) Why'd you do that?
Chase: Because it was a dare.
Twilight: But wouldn't it be better to just ask me where we were going instead of having to drag me all the way here in this net?
Chase: But that's what takes the fun out of it.
Twilight: Wait, you guys host a talk show?
Narrator: Everyone nods their heads.
Twilight: Can I be in the next one?
Ryder: Maybe, we'll see. Next we have three dares from PawPatrolGeek1, the first dare is for Zuma and Debra's pups to team up with the other pups.
Kyle:  But we alweady did!
Ryder:  Oh then we can move on to the next dare, where Blaze and Talia need to date each other already.
Talia: (giggles) But we are already dating.
Blaze: Yeah, and it's very great that I have a girl that loves me.
Narrator: Blaze and Talia nuzzle each other and everyone smiles at them.
Ryder: Awwwwwwww, the final dare is for Blaze to drink Skye's breastmilk.
Blaze:  Ewwwwwwww, I'm too old for that!
Ryder:  A dare's a dare Blaze.
Blaze:  Ugh, okay.
Narrator:  Skye lays down and Blaze starts drinking her breast milk.
Talia:  Awwwwww, he looks so cute and peaceful.
Narrator:  Blaze blushes while drinking Skye's breast milk.  Eventually Blaze chokes on some of the breast milk.  Talia gasps.
Talia:  Blaze!
Narrator:  Talia goes behind Blaze and pats his back to try to get the milk out of Blaze's throat, but it can't work.
Talia:  (whimpers)  I need help!
Marshall:  I got it.
Narrator:  Marshall pats Blaze's back and coughs out the breastmilk.  Blaze hugs Marshall.
Blaze:  Thanks Dad, you're a life savor.
Marshall:  You're welcome.
Skye:  Are you okay Blaze?
Blaze:  Yeah, I'm fine.
Narrator:  Blaze, Marshall and Skye all hug each other.
Ryder:  Awww, family love.  Next we have a dare from @Skuma&Insectivore.
Narrator:  Ryder goes to Zyra.
Ryder:  (whispers)  You have to scare Zuma.
Zyra:  (whispers)  Oh I got plenty of ways to scare Zuma.
Zuma:  What he said?
Zyra:  You'll see.  Sweetie, care to help me out?
Sweetie:  Certainly.
Narrator:  Sweetie bites Busby and the lights go out.
Zuma:  Oh my god!
Narrator:  Zuma hears creaking.
Zuma:  What was that?
Narrator:  Zyra, pretending to be Freddy, jumps out at Zuma and scares him.
Zuma:  Oh my god!
Narrator:  Zuma jumps, and Sweetie hacks the lights back on and everyone laughs.
Zyra:  Gotcha!
Zuma:  Jesus dude!
Narrator:  Ryder laughs and coughs.
Ryder:  Okay next is from SamuelWong5, they want Chase and Samuel to-
Narrator: Ryder gets a call from the Princess of Barkingburg. He answers it.
Ryder: Yeah?
Princess of Barkingburg: Ryder, my crown is missing! Someone stole it!
Narrator: Ryder sighs and looks at Sweetie.
Sweetie: What?
Ryder: Did you steal it behind our backs?!
Sweetie: Steal what?
Ryder:  The crown?
Sweetie:  No, I didn't steal it.  Why would I travel all the way to Barkingburg, steal a crown, and travel all the way back here?  I'd starve to death before I even get to the shores of Barkingburg!
Ryder:  Well you do make a good point.  So if it wasn't you, then it was-
Narrator:  Ryder gets a call and he answers it.  Mayor Humdinger laughs evilly.
Ryder:  You!!!!
Mayor Humdinger:  Yes, and Sweetie, look who I got!
Narrator:  Mayor Humdinger shows the princess tied up and they were at Barkingburg.
Sweetie:  Don't hurt her!
Mayor Humdinger:  I won't on one condition.  You help me steal the crown for you.  So you can rule this wretched place, so I can wait until you start declaring war on random countries, and that I can be a known as a hero and destroy Barkingburg once and for all!
Narrator:  There was an awkward moment of silence.  Mayor Humdinger breaks the silence.
Mayor Humdinger:  Uh, I think I said too much.
Narrator:  Mayor Humdinger hangs up.
Samuel:  Let's go kick Mayor Humdinger's ass!
Chase:  Now you're talking my language.
Ryder:  Hey guys, go to the Paw Patroller.  I'll meet you guys there.
Narrator:  Everyone nods and they head to the elevator.  Sweetie trips, falls and Busby flies out her mouth and smacks Marshall in the face.
Sweetie:  Oops, sorry Marshall.
Marshall:  It's okay.  At least it didn't affect my vision in any way.
Narrator:  Everyone laughs as Sweetie steps in the truck.  They go to the comfy couches and sit on them.
Sweetie:  Wow, this is so comfortable!
Rocky:  I knew you'd like it.
Narrator:  A kick occurs inside Sweetie.
Sweetie:  Ow!
Rocky:  Are you okay?
Sweetie:  Yeah, one of the puppies just kicked.
Marshall:  Hang on, let me make sure how many puppies are in your stomach.
Narrator:  Marshall barks out his stethoscope and and puts the thing on Sweetie.  Marshall hears three heartbeats.
Marshall:  Congratulations, you guys got triplets.
Sweetie:  (gasps)  That's wonderful!
Rocky:  I know we'll do a great job at parenting.
Chase:  Do you even know how to parent?
Rocky:  Yeah, I learn from you.
Chase:  It's easy, all you gotta do is just be there for them.
Marshall:  No sweat at all!
Skye:  But when they're newborn, nourishment is recommended.
Everest:  Yeah, because they can choke without teeth.
Ryder:  Alright guys focus, Mayor Humdinger kidnapped the princess.  We'll need Chase and Samuel for this mission.  We'll need Samuel to sniff out for them and for Chase to go in for the rescue.  Samuel, you back him up if he needs any.
Samuel:  Roger!
Chase:  Got it!
Ryder:  Good luck guys.
Narrator:  Chase hops in his police 4x4 and drives off.  Samuel goes in his vehicle and drives off with Chase. They head to the castle, where they were. Mayor Humdinger walks around the princess who was tied up with tape in her mouth.
Mayor Humdinger: I knew you'd go soft on Sweetie, but I won't! I know she's still planning to steal the crown, she's just wasting time and waiting to strike at the moment!
Narrator: Mayor Humdinger untapped the princess's mouth.
Princess of Barkingburg: Sweetie's been well behaved and she has a boyfriend and she loves him! What makes you think she'll turn on them?!
Mayor Humdinger: I don't think! I know!
Princess of Barkingburg: How do you know?!
Mayor Humdinger: I just do!
Princess of Barkingburg: That's not a reasonable explanation!
Narrator: Mayor Humdinger slaps the princess in the face.
Mayor Humdinger: You know what, you're right! She has gone soft! I'll just finish what she started, but instead, I'll sell it for cash.
Princess of Barkingburg: No!
Narrator: Chase and Samuel drop in and Chase barks out his net and he shoots it at his cats.
Mayor Humdinger: Awww shucks!
Chase: Missed us?
Princess of Barkingburg: Chase!
Mayor Humdinger: Samuel Samuel! We had a deal that you'd steal Marshall's girlfriend to get closer to the Paw Patrol and you come to me like this?
Chase: You made a deal with Mayor Humdinger?!
Samuel: I'll explain later!
Mayor Humdinger: You failed me Sam, now you must pay the price!
Narrator: Mayor Humdinger takes out his pistol and aims it at Samuel.
Chase: (growls) I don't think so!
Narrator: Chase leaps at Mayor Humdinger and he turns and shoots at Chase's side. He yelps and falls over.
Samuel: Chase!!!!! That's it, I've had enough!
Narrator: Samuel tackles Mayor Humdinger and bites and scratches him. Mayor Humdinger yells in pain and throws him off and grabs his cats and runs to the exit of the castle.
Mayor Humdinger: I will remember this Paw Patrol!
Narrator: Mayor Humdinger runs off and Chase and Samuel free the princess.
Samuel: You okay?
Princess of Barkingburg: Yes, thank you both. You two were very brave.
Chase and Samuel: You're welcome.
Chase: Now we gotta head back.
Samuel: See you later.
Princess of Barkingburg: Bye!
Narrator: Chase and Samuel head back to the Paw Patroller and they all head to the lookout.
Ryder: Good job you two. Now that is all for today guys.  I am Ryder your host, and this was Ask or Dare Paw Patrol edition.