Ask or Dare: List 45

Ryder:  Hello everyone, Ryder here and welcome back to Ask or Dare:   Paw Patrol edition, now that the introduction's out of the way, let's get started.  First we have an ask from AmourIsMyLife89, they ask Marshall if he ever feels like he's a disappointment in life?
Marshall: Well, there are times where I do feel like that way, and it's really hard to get out of those situations, but in the end, I feel better.
Everest: But that's why we're all here.
Narrator: Everest nuzzles Marshall.
Marshall: Yeah.
Narrator: Marshall smiles at Everest. Chloe giggles and Marshall rubs her head.
Chloe: (giggles) Dad!
Narrator: Marshall chuckles.
Ryder: Awww, next we have a dare from SamuelWong5.  They dare Chase and Skye to find a date for Samuel at Mr. Porter's.
Chase: Come on brother, let's go get you a partner so you can get laid.
Narrator: Samuel blushes and nods and they head to Mr. Porter's.
Mr. Porter: Hey guys.
Chase, Samuel and Skye: Hey Mr. Porter.
Mr. Porter: What can I do for you guys?
Skye:  We'd like a table for three.
Mr. Porter:  Well, since nobody is here, except for this dog over there, go ahead and pick you a spot.
Narrator:  They all nod and they find a seat. The menus were already laid out in front of them.
Mr. Porter: Let me know if you need anything.
Narrator: They nod their heads and Mr. Porter walks off. 
Chase:  Hey check out that girl over there.
Narrator:  Blossom was all the way on the other side sitting by herself.  She looks at Chase, Skye and Samuel and they look back and they all acknowledge each other.  She smiles at Samuel and Samuel smiles back and they both turn away from each other.
Chase:  I think she likes you!
Samuel:  (blushes)  Who her?  Nah, we barely even know each other.
Skye:  Yeah but she looked at you with a smile.
Samuel:  Yeah, a smile.
Skye:  A "omigosh, you are so cute" smile.
Chase:  You should go sit by her.
Skye:  And talk to her.  Come on, she won't bite.  Hopefully.
Samuel:  You guys really think she's into me?
Chase and Skye:  Yes!
Skye:  Now go talk to her.
Chase:  Be a dog!
Samuel:  (sighs)  Alright.
Narrator:  Samuel gets up and walks to Blossom, and sits by her.
Blossom:  (chuckles)  Hi!
Samuel:  H-hi! (blushes)
Blossom:  How are you?
Samuel:  Fine, I guess.
Blossom:  (giggles)  You guess?  You are funny.
Samuel:  You think I'm funny?
Blossom:  Yeah, I do!
Samuel:  Thanks, is this your first time here in Adventure Bay?
Blossom:  No, I've been here a while.
Samuel:  So, uhhhh-
Blossom:  What is it?
Narrator:  Samuel stares at Blossom's eyes.
Blossom:  Earth to Samuel, Earth to Samuel.
Narrator:  Samuel jumps.
Samuel:  Yeah.
Blossom:  Are you okay?  You dozed off for a while.  (giggles)
Samuel:  I'm fine, thanks.  You just look, (blushes) uhhhh, amazing.
Blossom: (blushes) Thanks, you're kind of cute too.
Narrator: Samuel wags his tail.
Samuel: Really?
Blossom: Yeah.
Trevor: Oh, Samuel hey. I thought you were with Chase and Skye.
Samuel: No, I switched.
Trevor: Okay would you like to order anything? We have a special for dogs, especially dates. A spaghetti dinner with two dog treats instead of meatballs.
Samuel: Wow, I think we should try that, don't you think?
Blossom: I guess.
Samuel: We'll have that.
Trevor: Any drinks?
Samuel and Blossom: Water.
Trevor: Okay, I'll have it over in a jiffy!
Narrator: Trevor gives the order to Mr. Porter, he prepares the meal and Trevor does some tricks and the food lands perfectly on the table. Samuel and Blossom cheer for him.
Trevor: Enjoy.
Samuel and Blossom: Thank you.
Narrator: Trevor and Blossom eat their spaghetti and they grab the same noodle and they both suck in. The noodle then snaps.
Samuel: Aww man!
Blossom: Aww!
Narrator: Samuel puts his paw on the table and Blossom grabs it. Samuel blushes and Blossom does too and smiles, Samuel smiles too. Mr. Porter comes back, and they both finish their meal.
Mr. Porter: Are you two enjoying your meals?
Samuel and Blossom: Yes.
Samuel: Hey, do you want to come with us to the lookout?
Blossom: You have a lookout?
Samuel: Yeah, we can walk together there, you want to?
Blossom: Yeah, that's sweet of you.
Samuel: (blushes) Thanks.
Blossom: You're welcome.
Narrator: They all walk to the lookout.
Ryder: Who's this?
Samuel: Ryder, this is Blossom.
Blossom: Hi.
Ryder: Hey Blossom, do you want to join the talk show?
Blossom: Yeah.
Ryder: Okay, next we have 2 dares from @MemeMachine15. The first dare is for Sweetie to make out with Chase.
Chase: Okay, I'll have to admit, that is a pretty good dare?
Sweetie: You think?
Chase: Yeah.
Sweetie: Before I joined the Paw Patrol, I would've done that to you anyway.
Chase: Why?
Sweetie: Well, I liked you back then, and I also liked making Skye mad, and what I was going to do to you would be very special. Well at first, I didn't like you, then I grew into you. Now it's meh.
Chase: (blushes) Okay, thanks. Now let's get this over with, and if you take it too far, I will kill the puppies that come with it!
Narrator: Sweetie whimpers.
Rocky: That's a sin, Chase.
Chase: I don't care!
Narrator: Chase lays down, and Sweetie lays down by him, but she didn't want to get close. Chase grabs her and they lay by each other, not doing anything. Sweetie attempts to nuzzle Chase but he growls, Sweetie whimpers, and Chase gets up.
Chase: (growls) I can't do it!!!!!!!!!!
Ryder: Chase breathe, calm down, relax, and then go try again.
Narrator:  Chase calmly breathes, and he goes and lays back down by Sweetie.  They start off slow, but it took Chase a while to start getting used to it, then they started rolling around, and they both nuzzle each other.
Zuma:  Damn Wocky, Chase does bettew than you.
Narrator:  Skye and Rocky started getting jealous and they went in between Chase and Sweetie.
Sweetie:  Too much?
Rocky and Skye:  Yep!
Chase:  Yeah, I think we were enjoying each other a little too much.
Narrator:  Everyone laughs.
Ryder:  (chuckles)  Okay next dare is for Skye and Sweetie to box, and there's an ask from SamuelWong5 for Samuel to be the referee.
Samuel: Okay, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this made up boxing match. We have two contesters Skye and Sweetie.
Narrator: Skye stands up on her two legs and jumps around.
Skye: Hey, this is easy!
Narrator: Sweetie attempts to do it, but she falls on her back.
Sweetie: Oops, hang on!
Narrator: Sweetie gets up and attempts to do it again, and falls on her back while Skye is still jumping around on her back legs.
Sweetie: Can I just tap out?
Samuel: If you want.
Narrator: Sweetie slaps her tail on the floor twice.
Samuel: Okay, our winner is Skye.
Narrator: Everyone cheers Skye, Sweetie does too.
Sweetie: You deserved that win. No one can stand up on their hind legs better than you can.
Skye: Aww, thanks Sweetie.
Sweetie: You're welcome.
Ryder: That was a short match. Next we have a dare from xXTenzing2206Xx. The dare is for us to try not to laugh while Marshall sings Despacito and slapping his butt.
Marshall:  Thankfully, I have a natural talent for this.  I call it, giddy up!
Narrator:  Marshall uses his back legs to slap his butt.
Everest:  Wow!
Zuma:  That is vewy cool dude!
Chase:  Yeah, until he trips and falls.
Marshall:  You underestimate me a lot Chase, watch.  Also, why can't I just sing a song where it's either rap, country, or rock, because all them high pitched singers mess up my vocal chords, y'all know what I'm saying?
Ryder: Just stop whining and do the damn dare.
Narrator: Marshall starts slapping his butt and begins singing Despacito.