"What's the matter baby?" I asked. She looked like she had something to say but instead of saying it, she was just delaying the process.

"I love you," she said as she reached over to give me a kiss. I kissed her back and stopped to put my hand under her chin. We stared at each other.

"I love you too. Now what's wrong?" I asked again.

She blinked and spoke. "Will you marry me?"

I blinked and just sat there caught off guard. Did she just ask me what I think she asked me?

"Forget it. Forget everything I just said," she said in a rushed voice.

"Aaliyah-" I said before she cut me off.

"Come on. Let me suck your dick," she said as she reached for my boxers so she could get to my dick.

"Bae stop. We gotta talk about what you just said," I said while holding her small hands in place.

"Justice, I said nothing. Forget I even brought it up. It was stupid to ask anyways. I know you probably don't wanna get engaged right now. I just-" she said before I put my hand over her mouth.

"Bro, shut up and let me talk."

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and nodded her head so I took my hand off her mouth. I then leaned over to kiss her plump lips.

"It's like you're in my head all the time," I told her.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "What do you mean?"

"If your fast ass would've waited a few more days..." I said while getting up to go to my drawer where the ring was.

"A few more days for what?" She asked while getting off the bed to come near me.

"For this." I turned to face her. She looked shocked when I dropped down on one knee with the box in my hand.

"What's this?" She asked.

"So you mean to tell me that you don't know what an engagement ring looks like?" I asked her.

"I mean of course but who is it for?" Aaliyah asked. I stared at her, looking at the tears in her eyes.

"Liyah baby... I think we should stop smoking." She had to stop because she was slowly losing her mind if she couldn't tell that this ring is for her. I know my girlfriend wasn't stupid. Hopefully it was just the shock of me on one knee because what the fuck.

"So you were going to propose to me anyway?" She asked in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes. "Bro, obviously that was the plan. But, like I said, you beat me to the punch."

Aaliyah laughed and held her left hand out. I smiled while taking the ring out the box and sliding it on her finger.

"What you think?" I asked her. "I hope I did good. I wanted the ring to be perfect for you but if it's not big enough or pretty enough, I can get another one if-" I said before Aaliyah cut me off with a kiss.

"Bae, it's beautiful okay? It's more than perfect for me. You're perfect for me and I love you," she told me with her arms around my neck, looking up at me.

"Dead ass?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile on her face. "Dead ass. Now, where were we?"

"Oh, I believe you was about to show me what that mouth do."

***

Hayden

London and I drove to her house first. She went to pack some things as I walked around her house, taking a good look at it. Her condo overlooked the city and I kinda wished that I lived in something like this so I could fuck on the balcony or against the window. She had two bedrooms and a bathroom and a half. Her floor was carpeted in the living room, but she had wood in all the other rooms. I lived in a condo but I ain't live in one like this. This one was quaint. It was fit for one person. For me to live alone, you would think I would have something smaller.