Chapter 19 | Alfred's P.O.V | Thank God

((Guess who's back..... back again......
Ya girl kicks depression's ass. Don't worry about me. I always know I'm strong enough to overcome this kinda thing.))

     I didn't read my messages until I woke up that morning because I fell asleep so early the night before, but I felt so refreshed afterwards at least! I was so happy that Arthur's cool with gay relationships, you know, for Matt. It meant a lot to me to know that he wouldn't make fun of him. There have been so many times in the past where I've cut off friendships because they've made fun of him and even though I love Arthur a lot and it hurts me to imagine it, I would do the same for him too... I mean, he's a dear friend.
     When Arthur replied, he said that he understood how gay people feel, so I guess he's close to someone who's gay too, maybe he has a gay brother like me! That'd be so cool haha.
     I replied to him and explained the reason I asked; "I'm so happy u said that because I've had to deal with so many rude assholes before who make fun of it. my lil half-brother Matthew is gay!

     For a while after that he didn't reply to me, so I brought my phone with me and played games with Matt until he did. We played the same game over and over and I got kinda mad at him because he kept beating me. Well, he was cheating. He had to be. He must be involved in the creation of the game somehow! I can see the news articles now! Matthew Williams: Underground Game Developer Keeps Secret From His Family For His Entire Life!
     Oh yeah, I guess now is a good time to explain how Matt and I are related. My mom had me and dad left her pretty soon after. He found somebody else who makes him happy, it's pretty simple really, so did mom. I don't think either of them cheated or anything but I don't know a lot since I was an iddy bibby baby back then, but they both had other people in their hearts. So they separated and got with the people they loved. I lived with mom and she raised me, but I still do visit dad for a while. The man my mom fell in love with is a Canadian dude who'd lived here for only a couple years. They had a baby (Matt) when I was two! So we grew up together, all four of us. I don't feel lonely or sad this way, because it's like having two families who love me as much as a normal one does! More love for Alfred! Mom and dad get along usually but sometimes they have arguments, but then again I guess everybody does sometimes.

     After three long, dragging hours of playing games with Matt the Cheater over here, my phone finally went off and Arthur replied. Since it was during the day, I guess he was at school? Oh, wait, it's Saturday... I have no idea, man.
     Anyway, all he said was, "Oh! That's fine, believe me, I won't make fun of him. I'm the most understanding person you'll meet for this topic."