Chapter 10 | Arthur's P.O.V | This is Fun...

After waking up in the hospital yesterday, I dropped a message to Alfred. I didn't know whether or not he would have been worrying but at this point in time I couldn't afford to think otherwise.

     I got his response at around 4PM, which is 11AM for him, saying "Oh thank god I was worried! Thanks man", which proves he was worried. Huh.

     From that point on, him and I spoke pretty much all day with instant replies to each other. He said he was at the park with his friends and that they were teasing him about texting his "girlfriend" that he doesn't have. He seemed to find it funny, though, so it was okay.

     He also recommended that he and I video called at some point. He said that we can try an audio call alone first, but we should video call. My father always told me that I should make sure to see people I meet online through video to be even more sure that they're legit. I completely trust that Alfred is real, but I guess it would be sensible...
     The only issue is, I get very shy when people I don't like look at my face, let alone someone I do like. I can imagine I'd be really awkward and probably make him feel weird.

     At around 9PM, the doctor came in and asked me how I was feeling. After about 5 minutes of general hospital chat and usual chat, he informed me that I would have to stay here for a further 32 and a half hours.
     Damn.

--

     Throughout the rest of the night, I actually slept pretty well. I was feeling a lot better today because I was a lot happier. That's likely because I wasn't lonely and I had someone to talk to; Alfred.
     I had a dream that involved Alfred. I was at home and laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling as per usual. I had blood on my hand, but I never found out why. I turned over onto my side, facing the wall, before I felt a warmth behind me. I turned round in shock to find Alfred hugging me with a soothing smile on his face, then the blood was gone from my hand.
     I had no idea what that symbolised, but it must be something. Him hugging me and the blood going.. what?

     What's with all this spiritual stuff?