Chapter 4 | Alfred's P.O.V | On My Mind

"ALLLFFRREEEDD!!!" was the first thing I heard today. Awesome, thanks mom!

Obviously, before she killed me, I jumped out of bed in my usual springy attitude. Today would be awesome, despite the lack of sleep I got.

During the night, I thought I may as well go and check to see if anyone else had added me on that site. Only 12 friend requests this time, but that's still a lot!

I also decided to check up on that British guy, Arthur. In my worry last night, around midnight, I messaged him saying 'Sleep well, Artie!'. I hope he doesn't mind the nickname!

Before I got ready for school, I turned on my laptop to see if Arthur had replied to me. Fortunately, he had! He thanked me for telling him to sleep well and he said he did, that's awesome! I guess I really was worrying for no reason last night...

During the entire school day, all I could think about was getting to know the different cultures around the world!

I told my world history teacher that I was doing that and she said that she was proud of me for doing something interesting like that - awesome!

More specifically, though, I wanted to know more about Arthur, and why I get an impression that he's not very happy a lot... it worries me because I don't wanna see a friend upset! He's my friend!

When I get home tonight, I should tell him that I see him as a friend and see how he reacts!